WANTED: Sonic Blue Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

LS WUT

Established Member
I can vouch for this one. Thing's immaculate.
Man, I wish i knew evilzee was gonna post his for sale. He got $45k but had 21k miles, and a VMP blower. We messaged back and forth and I asked him whenever he came up with a price to let me know. When he posted her on her she left quick! I did message the person you said you’d vouch for.

LS WUT

Established Member
I
10k mile coupe just listed on bring a trailer.

I’d be willing to bet this goes over $45k.

Ke1130

Established Member
I

I’d be willing to bet this goes over $45k.
You never know that 1200 mile coupe only sold for 50k and that was April which was peak of the market. That was also all stock which usually gets a bit of a premium. But you’re probably right with the buyers fee.

Last edited:

LS WUT

Established Member
You never know that 1200 mile coupe only sold for 50k and that was April which was peak of the market. That was also all stock which usually gets a bit of a premium. But you’re probably right with the buyers fee.
I’m going to mecum in January for my birthday. Might bring some of my cars there and see how it goes. Would love to get a nice price for my OW coupe to add a Sonic to my collection instead of the white.

pridemore54

Established Member
I would keep an eye on the facebook groups if you aren't already. I got (in my opinion) a great deal on my SB just a few weeks ago in one of the cobra groups. I see them pop up every so often for better than expected prices. I think people tend to be more conservative with the pricing to avoid being flamed by the community lol.

I would have preferred exactly what you mentioned as far as sub 50k miles and mild mods but he did nearly everything exactly how I would have anyways. Saving me tens of thousands in the process. And 70k ain't so bad when someone has clearly taken great care of it. I'm very happy so far.

LS WUT

Established Member
I would keep an eye on the facebook groups if you aren't already. I got (in my opinion) a great deal on my SB just a few weeks ago in one of the cobra groups. I see them pop up every so often for better than expected prices. I think people tend to be more conservative with the pricing to avoid being flamed by the community lol.

I would have preferred exactly what you mentioned as far as sub 50k miles and mild mods but he did nearly everything exactly how I would have anyways. Saving me tens of thousands in the process. And 70k ain't so bad when someone has clearly taken great care of it. I'm very happy so far.
If I had Facebook I’m sure it would be easier to find. However I’m not a fan of social media. SVTP is the closest I get to such haha. Congrats on your new Sonic Blue bud. I’ve considered opening up my requests on it. However I just know what I want, and the right one will come along.

pridemore54

Established Member
If I had Facebook I’m sure it would be easier to find. However I’m not a fan of social media. SVTP is the closest I get to such haha. Congrats on your new Sonic Blue bud. I’ve considered opening up my requests on it. However I just know what I want, and the right one will come along.
Haha yeah I get that.

Well I'll keep you in mind next time I see one on there that fits your needs.

Good luck man!

68gtscode

Established Member
I don't mean to be too up in your business, but you said recently that Facebook was the only place you listed your OW, and that you were low-balled. I am also not a fan of FB, but I joined to buy and sell cars, and car parts... That is where most of the volume is now, just FYI.

LS WUT

Established Member
I don't mean to be too up in your business, but you said recently that Facebook was the only place you listed your OW, and that you were low-balled. I am also not a fan of FB, but I joined to buy and sell cars, and car parts... That is where most of the volume is now, just FYI.
You’re indeed correct, I stated that a friend of mine had posted the car on a group on Facebook to help me get foot traffic. I personally don’t have a Facebook no. I’ve considered making a Facebook for such reasons as market place and things. However I’m unsure how serious people would take me considering I have 0 friends, and I’m trying to purchase their items. Does that make sense?

68gtscode

Established Member
You’re indeed correct, I stated that a friend of mine had posted the car on a group on Facebook to help me get foot traffic. I personally don’t have a Facebook no. I’ve considered making a Facebook for such reasons as market place and things. However I’m unsure how serious people would take me considering I have 0 friends, and I’m trying to purchase their items. Does that make sense?
I see where you're coming from, but you're not correct. I have 0 friends and no pictures posted... I have bought and sold my last couple of cars exclusively through FB. Almost all used parts that I bought and sold over the past few years has been on FB too. The car forums and even Craigslist have essentially been replaced by FB- that's where the volume seems to be now.

LS WUT

Established Member
I see where you're coming from, but you're not correct. I have 0 friends and no pictures posted... I have bought and sold my last couple of cars exclusively through FB. Almost all used parts that I bought and sold over the past few years has been on FB too. The car forums and even Craigslist have essentially been replaced by FB- that's where the volume seems to be now.
Well thanks for your input, I might try that out.

305Cobra

Established Member
Hello to everyone, I’ve been on the search for a clean 2003 Sonic Blue cobra for quite some time now. First of all thank you for everyone who’s reached out, and sent me some leads on some. I appreciate everyone’s help.

Now onto the goodies. I’m looking for a clean Sonic Blue Cobra. I’d prefer it to be on the lower mileage side, no major modifications preferred. I’d like to do them myself. However I’m not opposed for so long as they’re not major such as SRA, etc. I’m looking to sell my current 2003 Oxford White cobra coupe with 19k miles to either trade, and or help fund my search to find a clean Sonic. I know this tends to be a tall task at times searching for this color. Thanks for reading. Have a blessed day.
Did you sell your Oxford?

FOX87STANG

Would you mind sharing the details on your SB purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread