Son selling a 1967 Notch

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
Stay tuned, my son is selling his 67 Notchback. It is about 95% completed on the Restro-mod. It has a complete new front end with disc brakes. Complete new rear suspension including rear sway bar and rear disc brakes. Fiber glass hood with the 67 Shelby scoop. Ducktail rear spoiler. Sequential tail light modification. 351C engine with no mileage since the rebuild, the engine is highly modified. C-6 tranny with a shift kit and ratchet shifter. New paint job, green with white stripes. This car is located in Charleston SC.

If interested let me know and I will put you in contact with him. He is selling it because he needs the money for college. This is a highly well done restoration and modified car that only needs a little more to be a trophy winner. Contact me and I can share my phone number and his. He is supposed to be sending me detailed photos that I will post as soon as I can.

The Snake

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
ok I have these photos from when he painted the car. It is 90% complete now and I will post more recent photos as soon as I can.

58890001_zps1a1258f6.jpg

58890002_zps42d21758.jpg

58890005_zps4d5e2423.jpg

58890006_zps14894baa.jpg

The Snake

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
My son's 67 is still for sale. If you may be interested the car is located in Charleston SC. Drop me a PM and I can put you in touch with him. Negotiate with him. The Final dealing is all up to him.

The Snake

Users who are viewing this thread