Son of a Gun Vinyl Protectant - Uhh

paulk

Established Member
Anyone use this product? I don't know whats going on but after I apply it to my interior vinyl, it leaves some sort of spots after it, not sure how to exactly explain it. Does this product just suck or what, anyone can recommend a better interior vinyl cleaner?

Nobigspoilerz

Established Member
Son of a gun sucks...

Armorall and SOAG are not good. I use only Aerospace Protectant 303. It's like 12-13 bucks a pint but it goes on with no streaks, doesn't vaporize and hose your windshield and it lasts a long time. It can be hard to find - I have to go to West Marine or Boat US to get it around here.

paulk

Established Member
I'm going to check that out, thanks.

What does that stuff do to a windshield, make it glass like from the outside and repell dust?

I need some kind of product, cause this Son of a gun crap is leaving spots, which i still need to get rid of this weekend inside on the plastic vinyl

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
If you cant find the other stuff mentioned try Meguiars #40 Vinyl and rubber cleaner/protectant its not greasy and still has a good shine to it. I replaced all my bottles of different armor all products with #40 I use it on everything from the dash to the tires. hth 2881

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Nobigspoilerz said:
I use only Aerospace Protectant 303.

That makes two of us. :beer:

303 Aerospace Protectant is AWESOME stuff. Once it's on, it repels dirt, stains and all the other nasty stuff that gets in the interior. And if you're trying to get a stain out, use 303 Aerospace Cleaner. Both are awesome products!! Here's links for each:

303 Aerospace Cleaner
303 Aerospace Protectant

:thumbsup:

paulk

Established Member
picked up the maguire's vinyl/rubber protectant, will try tommorow and see how it does :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread