Somone better jump on this thing!!

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
2004 SVT FORD TERMINATOR MUSTANG MYSTICHROME SUPERCHARGED COBRA

2004 Mystichrome.. under 17K miles for under $20K....

2.jpg

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
I think I may be the only person in the world who doesn't like Mystichrome.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
^^^ I'm with ya on that. I'm not really a fan. I have seen quite a few in person and there cool and all, I just would never own one.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Chrome rims weres till an option on it if i believe...but damn if i only had the loot...goddamn ex wife!!! Gotta wonder if its got a clean title though.

carfax

Established Member
chrome wheels were not a option. they came standard on mystic. also, the rear view mirrors are off a v6-gt car. not cobra rear mirrors.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Enter all the mystichaters lol. The mystichrome option came with chrome rims..he must have sold them or traded them off. I would question the title at that price and with all the orange peel in the passenger side fender pic (seems to be MUCH more than a factory orange peel). Also with 16k miles the driver's seat is cracked up and scuffed more than I would expect.

A nice price if it checks out.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Enter all the mystichaters lol. The mystichrome option came with chrome rims..he must have sold them or traded them off. I would question the title at that price and with all the orange peel in the passenger side fender pic (seems to be MUCH more than a factory orange peel). Also with 16k miles the driver's seat is cracked up and scuffed more than I would expect.

A nice price if it checks out.

I remember seeing this car advertised before. IIRC, the driver's seat is not only worn but it is 'twisted. It has some serious 'creases' on the passenger side rear seat like something heavy was laying in it for a long time.

It is also missing the front fog lights. I would definitely run a Carfax as it is most likely been in some sort of accident.

Primo-GT

Established Member
doubt this car was well taken care of...did they paint the rear bumper lower trim ??? :nono:

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
I remember seeing this car advertised before. IIRC, the driver's seat is not only worn but it is 'twisted. It has some serious 'creases' on the passenger side rear seat like something heavy was laying in it for a long time.

It is also missing the front fog lights. I would definitely run a Carfax as it is most likely been in some sort of accident.

+1.

I believe this car has a salvage title.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Yeah, I would be careful. The guy even posted a screenshot of what market value is, ($25K).

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
It seems that thing has had a rough life. I wouldn't buy it. Seats are screwed up, has the wrong side mirrors, no chrome rims, and as someone else pointed out, it seems to have too much orange peel to it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread