Some upgrades for badcobra - Twin PTE 6870's, 6" Garrett intercooler

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Getting back to update this thread. Badcobra is running great right now, been putting a lot of street miles on the last few weeks. Hoping to get out on the streets for some Mexico action here right quick.

Forgot to mention, last fall I ripped off an 8.31 @ 174.80 at a private track event. The 60' was pretty weak, there is a 7 in there if I wanted to go after it, but I rarely drag it. Probably won't drag again until the same event this fall.

Washed and waxed the car last weekend, took a few pics. She sexy AF I think, but I'm pretty biased :D
bE2gt7d - Imgur.jpg
3yelsbq - Imgur.jpg
ytbvYMn - Imgur.jpg
ytbvYMnl.jpg
bE2gt7dl.jpg

bE2gt7dl.jpg

LS WUT

Established Member
First I’m seeing of this car, and wow man. That’s amazing. Love the build, normally I’m not a fan of turbo versus a whipple on a cobra because I just love the nostalgia of the whine. However your car is awesome man, nice passes too!

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
First I’m seeing of this car, and wow man. That’s amazing. Love the build, normally I’m not a fan of turbo versus a whipple on a cobra because I just love the nostalgia of the whine. However your car is awesome man, nice passes too!
This car is a staple of Terminator Cobra potential. And I’m partial to the color :)
Def a bad ass Cobra.
-J

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
This car is a staple of Terminator Cobra potential. And I’m partial to the color :)
Def a bad ass Cobra.
-J
Thanks for the kind words. I hit the street Friday night for a bit and got a couple runs in. Ran a pretty fast Evo and a turbo 10spd coyote. For those that don't have FB, sorry and I'll add to YouTube some time soon.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks for the kind words. I hit the street Friday night for a bit and got a couple runs in. Ran a pretty fast Evo and a turbo 10spd coyote. For those that don't have FB, sorry and I'll add to YouTube some time soon.

I love the stripes being laid down from the rear view as you proceed to place bus lengths on what is surely a FAST Evo.

Your car is retarded fast!

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
I love the stripes being laid down from the rear view as you proceed to place bus lengths on what is surely a FAST Evo.

Your car is retarded fast!
Stripes are bad mmmkay lol! The traction control was working overtime there. My rolling anti-lag was shooting flames out, too bad my cameras didn't capture it. I did launch there on 11psi though so that is working pretty good. I have a ton of power coming in early, I might need to calm it down some.

Users who are viewing this thread