Some shots of my V6to4V

StangSteph

Established Member
So she's finally done, so I had to get myself some nice shots of my car. Its so hard to catch the ridiculous amount of metallic
Its been a long road, here's the link to my project thread if you feel like seeing it beforehand- http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?699987-My-for-now-little-one-v6&highlight=

Stills needs a few things...roof needs black wrap, needs tint, don't like the chrome headlight housing, may blackout the decklid area, needs more lowering, lights need aiming, need flip down license bracket, new driver mirror, new rear window molding... But I'm in love with her haha

IMG_3684%202%20sli%20copy_zpslxbhcmoh.jpg

IMG_3632%202%20sli_zpsv5zbdvyh.jpg

IMG_3674%202%20sli_zpsxgio7s8k.jpg

IMG_3668%203%20sli_zpsjpzleiba.jpg

IMG_3751%202%20sli_zpsi9pthmg7.jpg

IMG_3589%202_zpsqipfrtrb.jpg

IMG_3985%203%20sli_zpsqdcei2bt.jpg

IMG_4010%204%20sli_zpsgsuogvmx.jpg

Last edited:

limitedex

Love me some SVT
Established Member
Gorgeous and amazing.

Makes me wish I still had my mineral gray cobra.

StangSteph

Established Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What a gorgeous Mustang, Steph. Well done!!! The ride height looks decent but I understand you wanting a bit of an additional drop. Love the color! ;-)

Oh, and really nice photos. Especially the nighttime photo.

StangSteph

Established Member
Thank you guys!! It was my bf's idea for the emblem to go there instead of the fenders. Just barely covers the two holes for the ford emblem lol

Replaced my mirror and aimed my headlights better earlier this week

Snake Plissken

Established Member
Great job!

Maybe I missed it, but did you guys make the Lincoln snake emblem or have it custom made? Excellent choice, the rear mounting instead of fenders.

Lincoln snake... hey, I think you guys just discovered a new breed of snake. Apparently it roams the streets of Cranston... :coolman:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
You know, you forgot the engine bay pics! You can't post a V6 to 4V thread and NOT show motor pics!

StangSteph

Established Member
Pffffft who swaps a 4V into a V6 waste of money. ;-)
Totally, that's ridiculous lol. I'll have to check out yours now
You know, you forgot the engine bay pics! You can't post a V6 to 4V thread and NOT show motor pics!
Ohhh yea hah! It's nothing special, 'stock' except for exhaust really
image.jpg

I think the stance is perfect as is man, looks great.
Thank you! Just a little lower would be nice to fill in the gap and I'd be happy haha
Great job!

Maybe I missed it, but did you guys make the Lincoln snake emblem or have it custom made? Excellent choice, the rear mounting instead of fenders.

Lincoln snake... hey, I think you guys just discovered a new breed of snake. Apparently it roams the streets of Cranston... :coolman:
I've seen it called a cobrastar. Someone on the lincolnvscadillac forum gets some in every now and then to sell. From the mark VIII

Looks great and was that at Colt State Park??
Thanks and yes it is haha!

Users who are viewing this thread