Some shake down passes 12.0's @120mph

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Went to the track Friday night, first time on my new tire. Car is 100% stock minus a JLT/Tune/BBR x pipe/relocation brackets/Barton and H&R lowering springs, everything else is 100% factory stock.

You can see how lazy I am leaving, still feeling the car out but VERY please with the trap speed....the ET is rather poor with the 2.0-2.2 60's.

3.31 car on a 28" tire!

[youtube_browser]aex2urUxk[/youtube_browser]

CodyK7

Uh Ohhh
Established Member
Car is 100% stock minus a JLT/Tune/BBR x pipe/relocation brackets/Barton and H&R lowering springs, everything else is 100% factory stock.

[youtube_browser]aex2urUxk[/youtube_browser]

I love this..... Your car isn't stock at all. Intake,tune, exhaust, suspension work, tires.... You are basically at full bolt on's.

Swine

Established Member
I love this..... Your car isn't stock at all. Intake,tune, exhaust, suspension work, tires.... You are basically at full bolt on's.

Bahha i was thinking the exact same thing. Why even mention the word "stock" in this instance? The car is modded

fctrywrkr

5.SL0
Established Member
Bahha i was thinking the exact same thing. Why even mention the word "stock" in this instance? The car is modded

but bro, my car is stock minus the aluminator, TT kit, and full suspension. the rest of the car is bone stock down to the paint.

tombo9876

Established Member
no but when you add tires and suspension you are getting up there. we are just giving you crap for using the phrase "100% stock", it was funny thats all

dabster

Established Member
do the intakes really help that much? I've seen a lot of heat soaking issues and poeple saying they switched back to stock intake and it feeling better. Just curious. trap is great looking to go the same route soon. Who tuned it?

blinelaxd27

Established Member
i think what everyone is saying is that you have bolt ons, be it not full bolt ons, but the only bolt on that you are missing is a boss manifold. and you have suspension and tires. so thats a pretty modded car.

regardless those are good times, just no point is trying to make your car sound almost stock.

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
lol at the responses :lol:.

havent seen the video but the mph sounds good, et's will come with better 60's

SSSLP2

I understand that I am a "ferner" on you board
but see my sig to understand my " stock" also.
Johnny

Y2K SS (SLP #239)
Black , T-tops, A4, NA, Race weigh 3747#
Completly STOCK heads/bore/stroke/weight
& NOTHING else ------is stock
"NAW-NAW- just a Sunday goto meeting car,my best time is not in the 12's- any more"
I am NOT soliciting as I have retired
>>align info: http://www.jgruggles.com

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread