Some ricer hit and ran my cobra (pixs)

ID3Racing

SVT FTW!
Established Member
Hey guys, i'm I’m tears today because some ricer in Irvine/Tustin Cali area hit and ran my cobra. The damage was a hell of a lot worse but thank god for polyurethane bumpers cause shit, I got most of it pulled out. I think a rim is done for, and the windshield got a crack(Worse then before).

I was driving home and noticed a strange sound and vibration form my front drivers side.(kind was in a hurry to get home cause id been at work since 7 this morning) well I stopped cause it was bugging me and I had to see if I blew a tire or something just to make sure. Then to my surprise I see it, someone hit my front end. I called my buddy back at work and I told him to look where my car was parked for any debris or shit. He said a Honda symbol and part of a front body kit was lying there.

Well if anyone knows a white Honda (type unknown) rolling around with a partial front end, let me know. Please it took place in the Tustin auto mall

here is pixs
cobracrash0072uo.jpg

cobracrash0083oj.jpg

cobracrash0068sq.jpg

here she was a day before the accident! she was beautiful!
cobracrash0057fp.jpg

now i guss i will be geting eahter a 03/04 cobra front end or the cobra R w 03/04 hood, also should be geting 03/04 rims as well!

ID3Racing

SVT FTW!
Established Member
ive been crying since then, what was really ironic was right as i found out, it started to rain and thunder. it was tight but kinda errie at the same time. but this suxs, now i gotta figure out WTF im going to do.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
That sucks!!!!leave it to a ricer to hit someones ride and not have the balls to own up to it.......hope you get her fixed better then new soon.....

ID3Racing

SVT FTW!
Established Member
i seriously think this car is cursed, ever since i baught it (a while ago) i have had bad luck in it. first night having it pulled ovre 3 times. all different cops in differant citys. then someone rear ended me (no damage), then about 2 months down the line i had to replace a bunch of crap that the guy never took care up form previous owner. and then i just got started working on it and now this shit happens. if the guy had just came and told me i would have prb said you know insurance dont gotta know, just pay for the damage and bigons be bigons. but no. fu##er ran.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
damn man that really sux!!. back when out truck was just 3 months old some mexicans in a minvan were back out of the movie theater parking lot and turned for some reason while backing out and totaly owned the 3rd door on the truck so much it had to be replaced and it shifted the bed on the truck.. pissed us off so much

r6bullet

Established Member
So you are looking for a ricer with a messed up body kit??

LOL that is about all of them around my area, sucks about the damage.
I think an 03 cobra bumper would look nice. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread