Some new pictures of my 5.0

RioRed4v

Established Member
Finally got around to washing it after putting all my new stuff on. And go figure it snowed on my way home:nonono:

Installed Boss/CS lower valance and front splitter along with Saleen grille, black 5.0 badges and CDC rear decklid piece. Picked up some light tint and tinted the headlights and all the marker lights and replaced the headlight/foglight bulbs with the Sylvania zXe (huge difference from stock).

Started working on my stereo install, but got too damn cold so it was pushed off for another weekend. But i'll be replacing all the speakers with Infinity Kappa 6829CF speakers, Audioque 1200d amp, Image Dynamics IDQ v3 sub and an Audio Control LC6i.

IMG_0074 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0075 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0076 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0077 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0078 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0079 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0082 by riored4v, on Flickr

Got its first oil change today as well :banana:

quad

Established Member
Yes, very nice front grille and overall great look on the car. The drop is really low do you bottom out much? Any rubbing on the fenders? A shame you have to drive it in the winter but oh well.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good looking GT, and with just about a perfect stance. Looks great all around. :rockon:

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Do NOT add a "wing"/"spoiler" etc...

Looks clean and well done with all the touches as is...

RioRed4v

Established Member
Yes, very nice front grille and overall great look on the car. The drop is really low do you bottom out much? Any rubbing on the fenders? A shame you have to drive it in the winter but oh well.

Naw, I havent done much bottoming out. Only with several people in the car, but since I've cut the bumpstops I havent noticed it all. Its K-springs with Koni STR.t's. No rubbing or anything. I do hit the over-axle pipes occasionally though.

Its my DD, so I drive it year-round. I dont drive it in the snow though. Use my truck for that.

IMAG1189 by riored4v, on Flickr

Users who are viewing this thread