*Some new pics*

Speed_Demon1965

Established Member
Lookin good! 212k is alot of miles, and I'm sure there will be many more left out of it.

A guy I know had a '94 GT with well over 200k on it. He put on a trick flow intake, headers, flowmasters, cai, bbk lowering springs, 1996 GT wheels, and some other stuff. That thing ran GOOD, I've never seen a car like that with stock internals and 2.83 gear run so damn hard! He ran the piss out of it well past 200k miles and it kept on tickin! Unfortunately, just a couple weeks ago some a-hole T-boned him and nearly totalled it.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Looking good!

BTW, how are those headlights doing for you? Did the bulbs that I sent with them work?

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
The headlights are great! Yes, the bulbs work and the holes are not effecting anything. After I get my H pipe then some clear sidemarkers will go on. :rockon: :coolman:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Looks great for having 212,000 on the clock. What kind of problems, if any, have you had out of it?

I've got a Rio Red 94 GT that has 92,xxx on it that has those same optional 17in. rims and I must say that I love them. That was one of the things that made me decide to get my car.

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Looks great for having 212,000 on the clock. What kind of problems, if any, have you had out of it?

Just the normal wear and tear. Clutch went bad (obviously) a while ago and just little things here and there. Nothing serius yet thank God. Eventually I want to get a 306 crate motor but have no where near the funds needed for it right now.:)

Users who are viewing this thread