Status
Not open for further replies.

poof100

Established Member
Damn, where's the Grey Ghost when we need him?? lol. :lol1::pop:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Lol, no car ready, now all of a sudden we have a new mustang gt that there are no pics of, no one had ever heard of, that is running 8s or so at will

Lol, call me skeptical

Deespeed99

Established Member
We know jpc cars can make it down the track....lol

Why are you riding JPC's coat tail. For months almost a year you had nothing positive to say about them or justins turbo car. All of a sudden you cant keep up with it and it basically blew your doors off (ET wise) and now you have nothing but kind words to say. You are acting the same exact way to Dustin that you did to them and the sad part is a lot of people see it and despite what your sales say it doesnt make you look good. You WILL lose a race with a CPR car and quite frankly until you go turbo will never be the fastest coyote car which if you are ok with(because of sponsorship reasons) fine but stop trying to act like some billy badass.

Oh and FYI all the tracks between here and OH are closed for the season. I checked this morning from Maple Grove to some other WV track whic was in between. Im a man of my word and will race you if my car is ready but it will need to be out this way since MIR is all thats open.

CPRsm

Lol, no car ready, now all of a sudden we have a new mustang gt that there are no pics of, no one had ever heard of, that is running 8s or so at will

Lol, call me skeptical

Then put you money where your mouth is. If I'm lying it's an easy win.

Signature control for a year

CSG

Established Member
I think CPR's plan to promote his product was somewhat successful with this thread. Look at all the views and people chiming in. He definitely started to gain some popularity whether is hate or love. I would say he promoted his product succesfully lol and Beefcake is only helping him by bantering and keeping the thread alive (feeding fuel to the fire). At least keeping me entertained at work lol. Now let's see a race video, lock it up fellas!

I don't know or care what his plan is but I am having a hard time keeping the visa in my wallet this morning.

D.T.R

Established Member
Are side bets being accepted for this shenanigans ? :poke:

hopony

Established Member
Why are you riding JPC's coat tail. For months almost a year you had nothing positive to say about them or justins turbo car. All of a sudden you cant keep up with it and it basically blew your doors off (ET wise) and now you have nothing but kind words to say. You are acting the same exact way to Dustin that you did to them and the sad part is a lot of people see it and despite what your sales say it doesnt make you look good. You WILL lose a race with a CPR car and quite frankly until you go turbo will never be the fastest coyote car which if you are ok with(because of sponsorship reasons) fine but stop trying to act like some billy badass.

I think you are taking internet trash talking way to seriously. I would bet terry had a good laugh about the beefcake cam and if jpc need help with something at the track terry would be one of the first to offer his help. Most racers that I know are that way.

CPRsm

Then put you money where your mouth is. If I'm lying it's an easy win.

Signature control for a year

Chop chop Terry. You holdin' or foldin' ? Or are you off making another FB post?
Someone whisper (paxton or turbo) to get him back in here

04compgt

Established Member
I don't know or care what his plan is but I am having a hard time keeping the visa in my wallet this morning.

That proves my previous statement. Wait til you see a car launching on the transbrake with a 6R80. Your Visa will stay out of your wallet.

nonliberal

Established Member
Sooo, when and where is this race?

I really don't see how CPR has a chance of winning at this time, not because of power output or his kit lacking in any way, but just simple track time experience with the car, weight, powerglide, all the testing and tuning that Terry has done and CPR hasn't had that opportunity since he don't own any of the cars that would race. He will be relying on someone else to get it done and thats normally a losing proposition.

Props to anyone that shows up though. :pop:

CPRsm

That's a thought nonliberal. Maybe that's what the beefacke campmis mulling over since it got awefully quiet all the sudden

nonliberal

Established Member
That's a thought nonliberal. Maybe that's what the beefacke campmis mulling over since it got awefully quiet all the sudden

Things do seem to be backwards right now. I would think it's only going to be worse for paxtons and better for turbos as time goes on. Sooner is better for blower cars.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread