Sold The WS6 Finally

NastyWS6

Established Member
Last weekend I went out searching for a new car, after much thought of what to purchase I found a slightly used 03 Super Crew. Great condition, with a lot of extra's already done to it. Due to my work I decided it was time to just buy another truck and wait on a new sports car. It's just too hard to have a fast street car and drive 30k + miles a year. This was the hardest decision I have made to date in regards to vehicles, and so far I do not regret it.

As much as I wanted an 03 Cobra, I knew I needed to buy a truck. I wanted to thank everyone for the help they gave me in realizing the Cobra really is an amazing car, and will not forget that. But by the time I figured in the payment, ins, and the inevitable(modding the hell out of it) I knew if I bought that car somehow or another I would put myself through the same financial hardship that caused me to de-mod and sell my WS6 long before I wanted to.

I now will just build me a car strictly for racing, more than likely a late 80's 5.0 chassis, with the from hell. I am trying to find a way to do a 32 valve 351 Cleveland nitrous motor.

I will still be around as often as possible though.
Again thanks to everyone for all your technical information and help.

Michael

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Some times you just have to be practicle. Im sure once you start on your poject Stang it will be worth it. Welcome back.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Sorry to see your awesome T/A go. But just like you said, you'll have another sports car, soon.

StangGt00

Supporting the GWOT, USN!
Established Member
Originally posted by 95oRANGEcRUSH
Sorry to see your awesome T/A go. But just like you said, you'll have another sports car, soon.
THESE ARE NOT SPORTS CARS. They are MUSCLE CARS. Who wants their american muscle to be in the same category as an import? Not me :cuss:

Last edited:

OKC03Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by NastyWS6
Last weekend I went out searching for a new car, after much thought of what to purchase I found a slightly used 03 Super Crew. Great condition, with a lot of extra's already done to it. Due to my work I decided it was time to just buy another truck and wait on a new sports car. It's just too hard to have a fast street car and drive 30k + miles a year. This was the hardest decision I have made to date in regards to vehicles, and so far I do not regret it.

As much as I wanted an 03 Cobra, I knew I needed to buy a truck. I wanted to thank everyone for the help they gave me in realizing the Cobra really is an amazing car, and will not forget that. But by the time I figured in the payment, ins, and the inevitable(modding the hell out of it) I knew if I bought that car somehow or another I would put myself through the same financial hardship that caused me to de-mod and sell my WS6 long before I wanted to.

I now will just build me a car strictly for racing, more than likely a late 80's 5.0 chassis, with the from hell. I am trying to find a way to do a 32 valve 351 Cleveland nitrous motor.

I will still be around as often as possible though.
Again thanks to everyone for all your technical information and help.

Michael

Congrats. I traded my 01 ws6 for an 03 Cobra because they are so easy to mod. I really like the Harley supercrew, but they dont make it in 4x4.

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobrablack
Some times you just have to be practicle. Im sure once you start on your poject Stang it will be worth it. Welcome back.

It will definitely be an interesting prject when completed. I am going to try for low 10's NA low 9's on spray.

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by StangGt00
THESE ARE NOT SPORTS CARS. They are MUSCLE CARS. Who wants their american muscle to be in the same category as an import? Not me :cuss:

Sorry to say it this way, but whether you want it said or not they are sports cars as well.

StangGt00

Supporting the GWOT, USN!
Established Member
I know thats what they really are. It just sounds SOOO dirty when you call our american muscle cars a sports car. You have no idea how FLAMED I got a while ago on another message board for that. Now, I feel the same way :D

Users who are viewing this thread