Sold the 01 vert

brkntrxn

Inappropriate Motorsports
Established Member
For the first time in 14 years, we are without a single Mustang. Kinda weird after owning two at a time for so long.

After over 10 years of ownership and attention, the 2001 triple black vert has been sold and delivered to a new owner.

For all of the long-time New Edgers, catch you on the flip side. Have fun!!!

-Kevin

IMG_3476.jpg

brkntrxn

Inappropriate Motorsports
Established Member
I sold it via Autotrader, so I am pretty sure the new owner is not on here. He had never even owned a Mustang before, much less a Cobra.

We bought a 2003 C5 Z06 several years ago for me to use for track events. Love the Z06, BTW. The agreement then was that the 99 Cobra and the 01 Cobra would both be sold to pay for the Corvette. We sold the 99, but then backed out of the sale on the 01. Three years later, my oldest is now turning 16 (next week), so my wife's daily driver is going to my daughter and we bought my wife a 2006 BMW 330i with Sport and Premium packages. I like that car a LOT! So, it just did not make sense to keep and maintain 6 vehicles (F250, BMW, Vibe, Kawasaki motorcycle, Z06, Cobra vert). As much as I wanted to keep the Cobra, it just does not make a good daily driver for us due to 2 doors and my unwillingness to drive it in the rain and crap and I was also not willing to let a High School student destroy it after taking excellent care of it for 10 years. The new owner will daily drive it, but it is on him and not me. I will say that his current DD was in great shape, so I have high hopes for the Cobra. Sad to see it go, I am pretty certain I will not be this sad when my kids move out. LOL.

Jamie R.

Established Member
Ahh Kevin you let the last one go. Hate to say this but I have given very serious thoughts of letting mine go or at least putting it back stock because mine is'nt as enjoyable to me now as it was when we were in jersey. Boy a zo would be sweet!

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra

Users who are viewing this thread