Sold My Car Today !!!!!!!!!!

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Well group, it's official....... I sold the Cobra this morning. I got the full asking price, there were no negotiations.......... Other than,,,,,,,,,,,, the car must stay in the family. Mystic Mama wrote me a check for it today....
I'm not sure I should take it to the bank or not :shrug: She said wait til payday......Of what year I don't know.....

Anyways, I guess we're gonna keep it. Now I have to ask her when I can drive it......On to the Christmas list....

Mystic Mama, are you out there?????

Santa, please bring me
Horsepower by Herman oil catch can for KB blower
New M/T 275/40 R17 E/T Radial Streets
4 Bogart racing wheels
NOS....Lot's of it
Performance 4R70 Automatic
Built 8.8 Solid Rear with Strange 31 axles and 3.73 gears
Low 9 second time slips
Oh Yeah, A roll cage and racing seats with 5 point Harness's/

Honey, Aren't you glad you wanted to keep the car !!!!!! :bowdown:

Thanks to everyone who talked me out of it.. Next season should be interesting, now that I have to scratch my other plans... :rockon:

J.R.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
JR,
Congrats on keeping you car. I thought that you were nuts to want to sell it. No offense. See you on Sunday....and bring the car because I want a ride....

RAWSN8K

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
We'll see what the weather brings. Thanks. I had full intentions of selling, but Mystic Mama really locked in the trakter beams and said over my dead body...

I need to keep peace in my house. I hope she see's my Christmas list. We may have to sell HER car to finance my new mods.....

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
J.R. - Glad to hear you're not going to get rid of the beast. The Lightning would have been cool, but I'm sure you made the right decision.

Congrats and see you on Sunday!! :thumbsup:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
JR...glad to hear you kept the cobra! That is an awesome beast! I need a ride...cause I want to know what to look foward to when I get the 700hp!

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Thanks everyone. I guess the MACA can claim success in it's first intervention....

Rides are available in the spring. ( Careful Jason, I'm trying to be politically correct..LOL)

On another note, I seen a Winchester model 94 30-30 100th anniversary rifle for sale from a private owner for 350.00 last night. I told Denice I was going to look at it. Well, I bought it, still in a box and never shot and not a mark on it. I got home and she kind of shrugged me off for it. I got on a gun website and tried to get it appraised, before it was done, a guy offered me 725.00 for it unseen. I was going to ship it out this morning and Denice seen me and said "YOU'RE NOT SELLING THAT GUN"
Someone please explain women to me. I thought I had this one figured out, but, obviously I was way off base. Doesn't someone make a pill for them to make them a little more predictable??? Thanks in advance.

J.R.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
On another note, I seen a Winchester model 94 30-30 100th anniversary rifle for sale from a private owner for 350.00 last night.

:uh oh: :uh oh: :uh oh: :uh oh: :uh oh: :uh oh:

:bowdown: :beer: :banana: :pepper:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
Someone please explain women to me. I thought I had this one figured out, but, obviously I was way off base. Doesn't someone make a pill for them to make them a little more predictable??? Thanks in advance.

J.R.
Better be careful JR.........MYSTIC MAMA has been known to cruise the site on occassion.........

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Glad you came to your senses and decided to keep the Cobra, cant wait till next spring so we can get after it again... :burnout:

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:
Glad you came to your senses and decided to keep the Cobra, cant wait till next spring so we can get after it again... :burnout:

Yep, let the new ideas start flowing.

Ken, I think there are some cookies somewhere looking for you.....but I think they are getting :fart:

Users who are viewing this thread