SoCal Terminators

topless_sn8k

Established Member
Hey guys, I've just moved here a few months ago from Tn. and the weather is getting really nice (ready to drop the top). I was wondering how many terminators are around here and was hoping we may ALL gather for a cruise late afternoon to early evening:shrug:!!! Nothing against the other blue oval crowd but would just like to run with fellow 03-04 Cobras, and maybe stop somewhere on PCH for pictures. Please post ideas and interest!

Jr Mint

Established Member
I'm in socal..got a black vert....I actually live right off the PCH in Laguna Beach...perfect end to a cruise...bbq at my house..

SB VENOM

Loves Boost
Established Member
Where about in SoCal are you, where were you considering meeting up? Will give interested people a better idea, hit up the california section of the "roadside pub" area on the main forum page too

topless_sn8k

Established Member
I'm in Rowland heights, not far from the beach I think???? I still use my GPS alot... I've been down to Huntington, and Malibu... I'm up for any ideas? The BBQ sounds cool, I have a red fire vert. Keep them coming!!!! I would like to see 15-20 :)

Users who are viewing this thread