SoCal Terminator cruise???

topless_sn8k

Established Member
I posted this in the terminator forum, they suggested to post here as well.

Hey guys, I've just moved here a few months ago from Tn. and the weather is getting really nice (ready to drop the top). I was wondering how many terminators are around here and was hoping we may ALL gather for a cruise late afternoon to early evening!!! Nothing against the other blue oval crowd but would just like to run with fellow 03-04 Cobras, and maybe stop somewhere on PCH for pictures. Please post ideas and interest!

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
We typically get together and cruise a few times a month. I haven't been for a while being as how the Cobra's under the knife right now, but it should be in a few weeks and then it's on like Donkey Kong.

svtleen

Established Member
Socal in general is confusing because it can mean LA or San Diego which is like 2 hours apart. :shrug:. Could you include the 99/01 Coolbras as well. All exclusive Terminator cruise would be too much HORSEPOWER for one gathering. :-D

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Socal in general is confusing because it can mean LA or San Diego which is like 2 hours apart. :shrug:. Could you include the 99/01 Coolbras as well. All exclusive Terminator cruise would be too much HORSEPOWER for one gathering. :-D

:lol:

topless_sn8k

Established Member

LOL!!! Sorry I'm new here to Ca. I suppose LA, I would like to head to the beach or up & down the PCH for a cruise.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
LOL!!! Sorry I'm new here to Ca. I suppose LA, I would like to head to the beach or up & down the PCH for a cruise.

I live 15 minutes from PCH in Laguna Beach. What we typically do is take the 5 south all the way to PCH and cruise North bound to at least Seal Beach. It's an absolutely beautifuly drive!

topless_sn8k

Established Member
I live 15 minutes from PCH in Laguna Beach. What we typically do is take the 5 south all the way to PCH and cruise North bound to at least Seal Beach. It's an absolutely beautifuly drive!

Ok, thxs. Can you give a address that I can plug into my GPS. I want to get out either sat. or sun. and would love to take that cruise. I live in Rowland Heights, so I will probllay drive down beach blvd. to what ever beach I run into!!!:shrug::shrug::shrug: that is what my co-workers tell. If anyone is getting out post up, I would like to get out and just ride for a few hours.

HighPSI

Established Member
I'm in for sure if I'm in town.

How about we shoot for Sat. June 7th to do a PCH cruise? Will your car be done by then Rick?

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
Might have to make it out to this one.

I usually cruise on PCH north of you guys. I start off the 10 in Santa Monica and cruise all the way up to Neptune's Net (a little past Zuma Beach). Neptune's is pretty crazy on the weekends. Great food also. We can all talk about racewars there :lol:

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Cool! Whatever you guys come up with update it here so I can post it on www.westcoastgearheads.com, our local forum. :pepper:

June 7 is also the Wheels n Waves show in Santa Barbara. It has been moved from today to June 7 because of the fires. Don't know if you guys want to drive that far north or not.

HighPSI

Established Member
I just did a search for that show and it said it's canceled? I'll put together a time and meeting spot for the 7th and make a new thread. Any suggestions before I do?

Cool! Whatever you guys come up with update it here so I can post it on www.westcoastgearheads.com, our local forum. :pepper:

June 7 is also the Wheels n Waves show in Santa Barbara. It has been moved from today to June 7 because of the fires. Don't know if you guys want to drive that far north or not.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
that's not too far to go for a cruise.. hell, drove from San Diego to Rancho Cucumunga(Kenne Bell's place) just for the hell of it today..

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
I just did a search for that show and it said it's canceled? I'll put together a time and meeting spot for the 7th and make a new thread. Any suggestions before I do?

Yes, we just found this out last night by doing the same thing! Show is cancelled for 2009 altogether. :whine:

Users who are viewing this thread