SoCal Beach to Bush Cruise - Video

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
nice vid, too bad everyone who was waiting behind that vehicle baricade gave us guys filming a little piece of their minds...oh well, all for the good of the socal terminators!

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
Cool vid. I could play that at nite and the sound of the blowers would put me to sleep. I love that sound!

CobraRLC

Established Member
Now that was awsome. Who was that first DSG to go by? His blower was whining nice and loud......
Can you say Dark Shadow Grey??????
Berj DSG represent....

CobraRLC

Established Member
The whole idea was to capture the entire stringer of cobras on tape. So the red vert blocked traffic and the rest is history...

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
HAHAHA awesome video Brett, thank you!!! Mine is the second DSG. Listen carefully...

:fm:

Can you say "traction control"?

:nono: :burnout: :nono:

Love the sound of the exhausts as the cars rumble away...

Can't wait to see Marwane's fly-by video!!

~Berj

Last edited:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraRLC
The whole idea was to capture the entire stringer of cobras on tape. So the red vert blocked traffic and the rest is history...
aha!:thumbsup:

Snakin

"No Worries Mate"
Established Member
there maybe 1 or 2 cars at the beginning and a few more at the end that didnt get in that particular vid.
my apologies if anyone was missed, it was my nephew taking the video and I had to get him back in the car.

maoun

Established Member
i also got some awesome vids.....of everyone turning right while i was blocking traffic :)

m.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now that is too cool! Noticed some impatient drivers beeping their horns. Or were they "waving"? LOL!

Okay, New England folks. After watching that video how can you not want to do a CT shoreline cruise?

I think I'm going to attach this video to an email I'll send out to the CT/MA folks on my email list. If THAT doesn't stir up the oil in our veins nothing will.
:lol1:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by maoun
i also got some awesome vids.....of everyone turning right while i was blocking traffic :)

m.
Was it you that some of those SUVs/trucks were beeping at? Nice blocking job.

:lol:

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
Definitely impatient! Notice how the light turned green, and we kept on making those right turns ;)

Did anyone get any video of us on the beginning part of the mountain road, on Ortega Hwy? I tried taking some pictures but they didn't come out. I was directly behind Roger, and it was RIDICULOUS to look in my rear view mirror and not see the end of the chain (they just kept coming!)

Next time, I'll bring a video camera too.

~Berj

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I can just imagine the looks on some of their faces after dozens of Cobras wail around the corner. They're probably still talking about it.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread