So...

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
house is about to start i think end of this week if all goes well or beg of next week,,,, and sept 27 is the date 3 more months

Sweet man. Hope all goes smoothly and quickly!

They're just toys. If you would feel guilty having one sit in the garage all week while you work to pay for it, you won't enjoy it. Timing isn't right. That's fine. You have plenty of time for figuring out and growing up. I grew up with boats. Now we are selling ours because the family is too busy to enjoy it. No sense sitting on it. We'll get another one. Maybe. If we feel like it. No biggie.

Take that approach and you already know the answer. And, uh, you need to attend at least one GTG a year there Buddy. Haven't see you since last Christmas.

Yea, you're right Scott. And yea, I do need to make it to more GTGs. With a NUMBER of things, I have been very busy lately. Most of my friends thought I died or moved out of country. :nonono:

Let me know when your ready Sean! Rotary and a PC and we'll be done and drinking in no time. You can drive mine around if you really miss being in a Cobra.

I figure 2 guys, a rotary, 2 PCs, plenty of detailing equipment (between my stuff and your stuff, we probably have everything anyone could ever need) and we could probably tackle the Exploder in one day. I'll warn you though, oxidized paint doesn't begin to describe it at the moment. Think old, dusty chalkboard for paint-smoothness. We'll probably end up using both of the clay bars I have left trying to make it smooth again. What kind of food/beer do you like? When's a good weekend?

I might have to take you up on that driving your Cobra around thing. Kelly's BMW just doesn't cut it.

Everytime I feel the sickness of selling my Cobra, I just look at my bank account. That cures it everytime, lol. :beer:

Understood and agreed. Our "long-term savings account" is growing nicely thanks to lack of expensive hobbies.

Users who are viewing this thread