So....Who's Gonna Be FAST at NMRA Next Weekend?

Dr. Jamie Meyer

Why would you lift?
Established Member
Rob,

From the emails I'm getting, most cars are "recipe" cars (cold air, pulley, chip, exhaust) that are running 11.80-12.20s on stock tires. It's the Race Tire guys who will be putting down 11.20-11.60s come Friday test and tune and Saturday qualifying. The real wild card will be how many nitrous cars show up. They will fly. I'm hoping for a 10-second pass from one of the stock-tried cars on spray! I am expecting at least one car with port work, a 9-inch rear with drag suspension, and a 3200 pound race weight (as I have posted before). I'm sure there will be a 10-second car in the mix, and I won't be too shocked to see a 9-second ET. It's going to get crazy!

If you need anything, let me know.
Jamie

ALLNTRL

Established Member
Originally posted by Dr. Jamie Meyer
Rob,
I am expecting at least one car with port work, a 9-inch rear with drag suspension, and a 3200 pound race weight (as I have posted before).
I know who is building that car (HeHeHe :D ) and it is going to kick some MAJOR ASS!!!!! It will for sure open a few eyes! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I can't wait! :thumbsup:

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
Jamie it's gonna be a blast! Can't wait to see the stickie tired cars run. I think this event will be an awesome test for the halfshafts. We should be bringing 20+ cars with us from the northeast. Linn and I can't wait to meet everybody so please stop in and say hi.
Rick :coolman:

Blades

Established Member
Dammit, I wish i could go!! Im flying up the 27th.. Perhaps i could drive down and meet up the 28th? Naww.. I'd be the slowest.. with just a X pipe and catback. This is going to get ugly guys.. Stir up some commotion!

Dr. Jamie Meyer

Why would you lift?
Established Member
Blades,

The NMRA is now giving out 10 TROPHIES IN EACH CLASS for the 2003 SVT Cobra shootout this weekend.

I hope this will be enough so that folks with your combination (and good, solid driving skills) can get in the top 10.

I hope you can join us!

Thanks,
Jamie

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
I agree with Jamie, good solid driving skills is what it's gonna take. No matter what mods you have. And I'm sure there will be alot of modding in the pits Friday. So I say come on down! We'll have a great time. Linn and I really enjoy NMRA races cause we get to see alot of our goods friends that race, that we don't get to see much.
Rick

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
Personally I can't wait till saturday I am leving Fort Wayne at Midnight on friday and driving straight down to have some fun, is anyone planning on going out Saturday night to party, I am still not sure if I am going to run the Nitrous down there or not, my car has no traction, but we'll see what happens, and Good luck to all, lets just have a great time, I can't wait.:D

Users who are viewing this thread