So what will $2,882,700 buy you in the RV world?

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Good thing I'll never ever have to worry about making a decision to pull the trigger on a bus RV or not

For $2+mil I'll take a Family Truckster and blow the rest away
Screenshot_20190710-205518_DuckDuckGo.jpeg

...and Maximus said to Commodus, "the time for honoring yourself will soon come to an end."

Kiohtee

Established Member
I'm just thinking realistically that if I won the lottery, since I'm not someone who cares to travel the world (maybe limited parts of it though), I would love to hop into the second Prevost I posted and attend some far away NASCAR races that the family and I could "camp" at, travel to Alaska, etc.

I've always said I would be a relatively boring lottery winner, and the older I get the more true that becomes.

blownstang01

Established Member
Different strokes I guess. Once we retire my wife and I will travel the country in an RV most of the year. Not willing to give up the house and go full time like some people do though. But shoveling snow I'm not. ;)

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Was that thing a country squire to start?
Well I originally ordered an Antarctic Blue Super Sports Wagon with CB and optional rally fun pack, but some shenanigans ensued at the dealership.

To answer your question, yes. From Wiki:

The Wagon Queen Family Truckster station wagon was created specifically for the film. It is based on a 1979 Ford LTD Country Squire station wagon.[12] The car was designed by George Barris, and it lampooned American cars of the late 1970s. The Truckster features a pale avocado metallic green paint scheme; extensive imitation wood-paneling decals; eight headlights (the second pair was taken from another Crown Victoria/Country Squire and mounted upside-down below the stock pair); a grille area largely covered by bodywork with only two small openings close to the bumper; an oddly-placed fuel filler door; and an airbag made from a trashcan liner.

Users who are viewing this thread