So what will $2,882,700 buy you in the RV world?

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Would wealthy people who can throw down $3M on a Winnebago really want to go Wallydocking across the US?

Kiohtee

Established Member
Would wealthy people who can throw down $3M on a Winnebago really want to go Wallydocking across the US?

I doubt you'll see many families traveling the US in this. Again, it's more meant for people like NASCAR drivers, who once they arrive at a track, their home away from home is already there, setup and ready for the weekend.

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
A lot of those you see in RV parks a full timers. They have no house or anything outside their Moho. Talked to a lot of them and some do the RV park management thing. That is where you manage the park for a season and they let you stay free. Usually get a couple days off a week. Sounded nice but we got burned out after traveling from Alaska to Florida over the years. Finally sold ours as it was just sitting.

blownstang01

Established Member
Oh no doubt there are a lot of Prevost coaches out there, but the difference in price of a brand new 2019-2020 and even a lightly used '15-17 is massive. Like $1.5M-3M compared to $700K.

I have a weird fascination with Prevost coaches, haha. I'm on Prevost-Stuff a lot.

I get what you're saying. But as I said, you might be surprised. One of my favorite things to do at RV resorts is to go around and drool at all the high end coaches, and I talk to them all. More retirees than I ever thought can and do buy these NEW, KOA in Nashville last month had 6 alone, the oldest a lowly 2017...all bought new by retired fulltimers. Never did get any of their past professions, but obviously their investments do well. LOL. 700k will get you a nice 2009 lol.
I don't know why I'm so fascinated by them though, I'll never afford one even 20 years old. Seems that I love the engineering and how massive and cool they are. To be honest most are too gaudy inside for our tastes, but maybe that comes with having the 2,5 mil to buy one. Again, something I'll never know. :)

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
my gf father had one of these bad boys. He traded it in, got a 5th wheel trailer rv and made money on the bus. He said it was just too big to really do anything with except drive in a straight line.

Russo

Unofficial Glass Tech
Established Member
if i'm spending that much, it'll only be a Newell or Prevost... my dad had a Newell.. that brand comes with a wonderful following of owners who look out for each other..

url

This was the same color and model of a friend of mines.. sold used for $250k with new tires, batteries, etc

Russo

Unofficial Glass Tech
Established Member
if i'm spending that much, it'll only be a Newell or Prevost... my dad had a Newell.. that brand comes with a wonderful following of owners who look out for each other..

IMG_1792-1024x768.jpg

This was the same color and model of a friend of mines.. sold used for $250k with new tires, batteries, etc

Sn95Snake

Established Member
That is quite the RV. Could only imagine dropping that kind of money if I had more money then I knew what to do with.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Hmm, what kind of yacht will $2.8 mil buy me?

That is quite the RV. Could only imagine dropping that kind of money if I had more money then I knew what to do with.
I wonder if Treynor is into this stuff, but the again that guy travels to different international tracks and has a blast. If I had the funds, **** driving for hours on end to get to places.
Id just fly there and spend a couple of weeks. South of France sounds very fricken nice.

Kiohtee

Established Member

View attachment 1584908

I don't know man, if I'm spending this kind of coin, it'll be nothing BUT a Prevost.

Hmm, what kind of yacht will $2.8 mil buy me?

I wonder if Treynor is into this stuff, but the again that guy travels to different international tracks and has a blast. If I had the funds, **** driving for hours on end to get to places.
Id just fly there and spend a couple of weeks. South of France sounds very fricken nice.

I don't think $2.8M will buy you any recent yacht, or a yacht at all. Those things are more expensive than people realize.

Coiled03

Established Member
$2.8M? You're approaching cheap private jet territory at that price, which I'd much rather have.

Users who are viewing this thread