So, What is my next move.......?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Tony Wait on the Chip Deal.

Let it all get settle down & all...There no confirmation that Diablo Tuners will be able to do the Tune on the Fly just yet.

But if they can well the better for them but i wouldnt want to be the 1st one.....if u know what i mean :shrug:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
hey tony, have you dyno'd since you put the stinger on? i'm curious to see if there's any difference between robert's car and yours.

Orange Poison

Established Member
Yeah....I plan on dynoing it sometime in October. Maybe for the dyno day.

For some reason, I don't like dynoing at Swanson's though.

I'm hoping to get at least 400rwhp, with the Stinger.

I used to have on the Magnaflow CB & X, so I'm hoping the Stinger will compensate for both.

Last edited:

Orange Poison

Established Member
Paul High Performance Air box kit......it utilizes a 9 inch conical air filter.

That's it.....I dynoed it back in March of this year.....Magnaflow X,CB, PHP====>421rwhp STD, which translated out to like 405rwhp SAE.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
wow, nice #'s for so little done to the car. :) if you put the stock h back on your peak hp might drop a little but you never know. sounds like you got a runner!

Orange Poison

Established Member
We'll have to see......It was done on a SuperFlow dyno....so I don't know if that makes a difference.

I have ran 3 BMW M3s....and walked on all of them. Was like walking a dawg in the park....yeeeah.

Last edited:

CobraRLC

Established Member
Tony's car is a beast...for a 2 modded Cobra.....But I will give him a run for his money according to him.......:)p

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Blue Poison
We'll have to see......It was done on a SuperFlow dyno....so I don't know if that makes a difference.

I have ran 3 BMW M3s....and walked on all of them. Was like walking a dawg in the park....yeeeah.

Of Dawg can be translated to Roberta ;-)

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Tetge
I can understand that wish. I am mature and have no need for speed. I just like the Cobra for the ride and the stereo. I have no need for racing or speed.
Peace brother.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
I am just a simple desert dweller. Turbos are usually run by rich city folk. I have to stick with the old Eaton. If I blow it up there should be lots of take off Eatons sitting around to buy reasonably.

Good point.

Users who are viewing this thread