so what is everyones winter projects this year???

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
03ShadowCobra said:
home theater upgrades for me this winter.
new so far...
JVC 61-FH97 true 1080p 61" tv
Toshiba HD-XA2 HD-DVD player
PS3 for Blu-ray
Anthem Statement D2 Processor ---------->to replace the Rotel I have
Paradigm Reference Signature C5 center channel
Paradigm Reference Signature S8 front speakers
Paradigm Reference Signature ADP surround speakers
All Paradigm speakers replaced the Energy Veritas I was running
Sub is the JL Gotham G213 I really wanted the Paradigm sub to keep everything the same but couldn't pass up this JL monster, two 13.5 inch subs with a 3800 watt amp. Damn thing weighs 300lbs.
For now the speakers are being run by a Rotel 1000 watt amp (200x5) but that will soon change when I can scrape up some more cash for the big boy Anthem 400x5 amp.

That about covers my winter upgrades.:-D

SICK!! never heard of Paradign...good? I just did the tv, hd, blu-ray thing myself...70" SXRD, XBox HD and PS3...I need to get rid of my Bose Lifestyle now though...

IMG_0633.gif

Last edited:

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
My winter project is figuring out how to fix the PPRV in my gas tank. LOL

Last edited:

saleenkid01

Established Member
Thats just a rough estimate. I havent decided if Im gonna do everything we talked about. It might be less or it might be more. Ill definately let you know what I end up doing and what it ends up making. My cars going in tuesday hopefully and Ill be talking to dez about what exactly is being done.

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
SICK!! never heard of Paradign...good? I just did the tv, hd, blu-ray thing myself...70" SXRD, XBox HD and PS3...I need to get rid of my Bose Lifestyle now though...

good god yes you need to throw that bose stuff in the trash. The internet is your friend when it comes to speaker research. The speakers I listed above is probably over 12k all together but Paradigm does sell some less expensive stuff that is super high quality. You would be amazed how awful the bose stuff is compared to something 1/2 way decent.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
03ShadowCobra said:
good god yes you need to throw that bose stuff in the trash. The internet is your friend when it comes to speaker research. The speakers I listed above is probably over 12k all together but Paradigm does sell some less expensive stuff that is super high quality. You would be amazed how awful the bose stuff is compared to something 1/2 way decent.

well that will be next year. Cobra needs some love now and the Bose is gettin me by ifne.

KenCobra03

Established Member
Does anyone know if Mark, (mjchip) ended up selling his twin turbo 03 Cobra?

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
KenCobra03 said:
Does anyone know if Mark, (mjchip) ended up selling his twin turbo 03 Cobra?

Nope, I decided to keep it. BTW, I just finished my latest project......a new 3-car garage with Racedeck flooring, Gladiator cabinets (and refridgerator), huge 220VAC compressor, heat, and Rotary 2-post lift. I'm ready to rock now.....LOL

MJ

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
mjchip said:
Nope, I decided to keep it. BTW, I just finished my latest project......a new 3-car garage with Racedeck flooring, Gladiator cabinets (and refridgerator), huge 220VAC compressor, heat, and Rotary 2-post lift. I'm ready to rock now.....LOL

MJ

thats pretty sweet. i cant wait to own a house with a bad ass garage

KenCobra03

Established Member
mjchip said:

MJ

Mark, glad you decided to keep the beast ... cool ! :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread