So... What did you get for Christmas ???

blue 07

Established Member
Hope everyone had a great Christmas ! Did you get anything cool for your Shelby ? I got some Shelby T shirts, couple cool Shelby beanies for the cold weather up here, a really nice Shelby Sherpa blanket, a Shelby Rear Shock Tower Brace and also a rear seat delete by Alterum. Post up what you got !!

fearthesnake

Established Member
Hope everyone had a great Christmas ! Did you get anything cool for your Shelby ? I got some Shelby T shirts, couple cool Shelby beanies for the cold weather up here, a really nice Shelby Sherpa blanket, a Shelby Rear Shock Tower Brace and also a rear seat delete by Alterum. Post up what you got !!
Very nice.

Kids got me some nice signs to hang in my man cave/garage I built for the Shelby off the basement of my house . One is a black and silver Shelby Snake logo. Also a small refrigerator and air compressor. Just finishing off a project that's taken me almost a year to complete, lol but it's done.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Well, my present showed up early back in October when Santa dropped off a new 2019 ZR1 for me.

I stayed on his good side so under the tree yesterday for the ZR1 I got an AWE X pipe and Mighty Mouse Wild catch can for the new ride. Will install them once the car comes out of storage and I get the break in miles done.

Tony

TorinoCobra

Established Member
Santa Got me a Carrol Shelby Motors GT500 license plate, Cool seat belt buckle Cobra key chain, GT500 coozie for my beverages and a JLT CAI. I must of been a good boy!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, my present showed up early back in October when Santa dropped off a new 2019 ZR1 for me.

I stayed on his good side so under the tree yesterday for the ZR1 I got an AWE X pipe and Mighty Mouse Wild catch can for the new ride. Will install them once the car comes out of storage and I get the break in miles done.

Tony
Santa really wanted to drive it to your house. LOL. Spring is going to be exciting for you, for sure. ;)

Chancey

Auto Affection
Established Member
You should be. Those will make a big difference.
Hey blue 07. I just did the exact same mods and you will def notice a huge difference with the right tune. Mine is not only much stronger, but smoother than ever at all speeds including idle. Enjoy!

Chancey

Auto Affection
Established Member
Hey blue 07. I just did the exact same mods and you will def notice a huge difference with the right tune. Mine is not only much stronger, but smoother than ever at all speeds including idle. Enjoy!
I meant that for cobra kid too!

Willie

Established Member
I acquired just enough creative genius to solve my problem.... A way to tune my methanol system without it affecting anything else when it's not activated. I can now adjust my timing and fueling in my file only when pumping. This project was almost finished about one year ago, then at the last step, ran into a major snag. I had to put on the shelf indefinitely.... until now.

To my knowledge, no one has accomplished this.

Last edited:

Federico Garza

Established Member
Santa dropped off a whipple oversized heat exchanger im retrofitting in to my 14 Gt500

Core size 15 x 21 x 3.25 , dual pass.

at=100&_nc_ohc=xxjeffD374sAQm8jZYuEx8TeaqXL9gBJtpWx-EH6q5PYTyTgWrN6JjhIg&_nc_ht=scontent.ftij3-1.jpg

at=104&_nc_ohc=4hA5nHGmBG8AQm3fFHGVcFvr4drF1cvk_1wjOVNuapvbJSxFLjuy_73cA&_nc_ht=scontent.ftij3-1.jpg

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Antenna cover for the Shelby,.........& $ 1040.00 in gift cards, various places..
( this is what happens when you're asked what you want, & can't / don't have an answer )..

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
8744F7A6-47B5-4D67-9135-B6EBABD853B2.jpeg
58B48483-B1DA-4A09-910D-F81ACF5A131E.jpeg
Santa dropped off a whipple oversized heat exchanger im retrofitting in to my 14 Gt500

Core size 15 x 21 x 3.25 , dual pass.

View attachment 1616741

View attachment 1616742
What other cooling mods done to your 2014?

My Shelby is getting a D&D/Walsh Motorsports built Magnum XL and a maximized VMP 3R.
After that the Shelby is done and its off to the real race car.
I bought this custom billet single turbo kit for my LX Fox. The car is caged, minitubed, 9”, pretty much everything.
I have sold the single 88mm 427W and built AOD.
Replacement will be a built turbo Coyote and the billet LaSala 6R80 sitting in the corner.
Hoping for a 3000# race weight although I may have to be 3200# for some classes, and the trans and turbo kit are good for high 7s.
-J

Users who are viewing this thread