So that guy who went Rambo on osama bin laden

snake134

How close did bin Laden hunter get? – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

"I scared the squirrel out of his hole, he popped his head up and he got capped," Faulkner told ABC News this week, referring to bin Laden's death. "[U.S. officials] were handed this opportunity on a platter from myself," he was quoted as saying.

Faulkner also told ABC reports news that assertions that bin Laden had been holed up in his compound in Abbottabad were not true.

"He hadn't been living there for no damn six years," he told ABC. "I absolutely flushed him out."

:lol:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
for what? he was 300mi away!

this guy is ****ing tripping if he thinks he had anything to do with it. Yeah, Osama was really scared of one lone guy with a knife coming after him. FYI, ~300mi is the distance from San Francisco to Los Angeles. Yeah........he was that close.

IMO the 25mil should be divided and spread evenly amongst each person involved in the raid, with a 1mil bonus on top of that going to the dude that actually pulled the trigger, but id be pretty surprised if he didnt distribute that as well.

snake134

^^if you remember the original thread on this guy i think the general consensus was that this guy is a little but off his rocker. we don't need to take every lunatic's words seriously.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
for what? he was 300mi away!

this guy is ****ing tripping if he thinks he had anything to do with it. Yeah, Osama was really scared of one lone guy with a knife coming after him. FYI, ~300mi is the distance from San Francisco to Los Angeles. Yeah........he was that close.

IMO the 25mil should be divided and spread evenly amongst each person involved in the raid, with a 1mil bonus on top of that going to the dude that actually pulled the trigger, but id be pretty surprised if he didnt distribute that as well.

...Um, he had a sword too thank you!

MustangBoo

Save Colonel Reb!!!
Established Member
IMO, it should go to the victim's families who had loved one's die that tragic September day.

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I gave Faulkner the idea to go and kill Osama...so I should be entitled to some of that money as well.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
IMO, it should go to the victim's families who had loved one's die that tragic September day.

I totally agree, especially those with more critical need. Say 100 families that have the greatest financially need as a result of losing a loved one on 9/11 get $250K each. That's a lot of families that would get a nice boost.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Even better yet .... Why not every military family that is less one or more family members because of this asshole. The Bin Laden asshole ....not this lunatic getting press he doesnt deserve.

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
^^if you remember the original thread on this guy i think the general consensus was that this guy is a little but off his rocker. we don't need to take every lunatic's words seriously.

You have to be half bent to join the military in the first place.
Weak minds get adjusted...
On going thread about some rich asshole who got killed by our troupes.
Good job but......

Users who are viewing this thread