So tell us about the first time a woman seduced you....

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
My old golden retriever heard the story....he took It all to the grave lol...long story short I was in my early 20s...she was in her early 30s...let my be clear I didn't **** her...she ****ed me...to the point I tried to escape once but she wasn't done...mercy she was fun...and my junk was sore for a few days...best couple weeks ever!

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
First time i was 20. She was the same age and we were good friends in H.S and after. There was always a strong sexual tension between us since we met but one of us had a significant other or we both did. After H.S we would mess around a little bit but it never went any further.

Anyway she was in a wedding and asked me to go with her. I thought it was kinda weird because she just started seeing this other dude or so i thought. The whole night went well, drank my tits off. Had a blast. My buddy who doesn’t drink drove a few of us home. My car was at her apartment but i was going to take a cab home (its like a 5 min drive)

She wanted to drink and hangout more so I obliged. As soon as i walked in the door it was literally on. She wore a black dress that night and found out she wasn’t wearing any underwear the whole time. I pretty much had to power my way through liquor dick which was fun.

After that we were an item for 7 years. We are still fairly close to this day but it wouldn’t work out long term over fundamental differences.

Looking back on it, i was retarded. So dense. There were about 1000 signs she wanted it but i just didn’t pursue it for one reason or another.

Side note: she is still one of the hottest girls i have ever been with. Blonde dime. 100%

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

raustin0017

Established Member
Seems like only yesterday...
I was 16 working at the local hardware store in my home town on a Saturday morning. Lady walks up to the counter and wants a bag of concrete delivered. It was less than $2 but the delivery charge was $10. I asked if I could load it in her car or truck and she could take it with her. Nope she wanted it delivered. Told her I could drop it off when I get off work at noon. She gave me her address and paid for the concrete and off she went. We closed at Noon on Sat and had to stay and help clean up just like every other weekend. About 12:30 or so...tossed the bag in my trunk and drove to her address.
Unlocked my trunk and put the bag next to her door and knocked. She answered door wearing a tee shirt and little panties. I just stood there and did not know what to do. She took charge of the situation and invited me in. She grabbed my hand and lead me straight to her bedroom. Never asked my name, never said a word, just got naked and jumped on the bed. Did not leave until well after dark.
Well....not for sure if that qualifies for seduction but it was a ton of fun and my friends never believed it happened.
God I miss living in Arkansas!

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I don’t have any stories that even remotely count as being seduced.

Last May my wife was super extra horny (for her) and we were in the middle of a really good month we made an oopsy baby who’s now 3 months old.

Got called out to work one night, pissed because it interrupted what was going to be a good night, and came home to my wife wearing lingerie (typically have to beg for that).

See, my stories are boring.

Zemedici

Established Member
First time i was 20. She was the same age and we were good friends in H.S and after. There was always a strong sexual tension between us since we met but one of us had a significant other or we both did. After H.S we would mess around a little bit but it never went any further.

Anyway she was in a wedding and asked me to go with her. I thought it was kinda weird because she just started seeing this other dude or so i thought. The whole night went well, drank my tits off. Had a blast. My buddy who doesn’t drink drove a few of us home. My car was at her apartment but i was going to take a cab home (its like a 5 min drive)

She wanted to drink and hangout more so I obliged. As soon as i walked in the door it was literally on. She wore a black dress that night and found out she wasn’t wearing any underwear the whole time. I pretty much had to power my way through liquor dick which was fun.

After that we were an item for 7 years. We are still fairly close to this day but it wouldn’t work out long term over fundamental differences.

Looking back on it, i was retarded. So dense. There were about 1000 signs she wanted it but i just didn’t pursue it for one reason or another.

Side note: she is still one of the hottest girls i have ever been with. Blonde dime. 100%

Fundamental differences keeping you from dating a blonde dime?

She lesbian?

What the hell could keep you from dating a blonde dime? Deets!

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Wouldnt say ive ever been seduced but, my ex-girlfriend was the horniest person alive. She wanted it all day everyday. No where was off limits. we banged everywhere. every room in the house, movie theater, car, hood of the cobra, friends houses, her bosses house, outside. it was wild.

Last edited:

Coiled03

Established Member
First time it happens, I'll report back.

I've literally never been approached by a woman.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Fundamental differences keeping you from dating a blonde dime?

She lesbian?

What the hell could keep you from dating a blonde dime? Deets!

No, we were together for 7 years but she wanted to move on to marriage at that point. We both came to the conclusion to end it. It was very tough, but looking back at it, it was the right decision.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I was out with some buddies... still remember first time I laid eyes on her... Grade A meat if ya know what I’m saying, fellas.

We locked eyes, as she was coming towards the table. So damn sexy, juicy! Instant chemistry. It was on!

Once I finally got a taste of what she was working with, I knew I had been seduced.

NY Strip was her name. Medium rare. Never had a better steak.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
I was out with some buddies... still remember first time I laid eyes on her... Grade A meat if ya know what I’m saying, fellas.

We locked eyes, as she was coming towards the table. So damn sexy, juicy! Instant chemistry. It was on!

Once I finally got a taste of what she was working with, I knew I had been seduced.

NY Strip was her name. Medium rare. Never had a better steak.

Please, once you go Porterhouse with an 8 ounce filet you never go back.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Wouldnt say ive ever been seduced but, my ex-girlfriend was the horniest person alive. She wanted it all day everyday. No where was off limits. we banged everywhere. every room in the house, movie theater, car, hood of the cobra, friends houses, her bosses house, outside. it was wild.
Hood of one of my cars wouldn't work... I'd be worried about scratching or denting it.
Even if she was wearing microfiber lingerie and greased up using meguiars quick detailer it'd be nerve wracking...

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I first met your Mom in a sleazy Resistance bar in occupied France in 1943. I had been shot down behind enemy lines and was making my back to Allied lines and evading German patrols ...

CV355

_
Established Member
This whole thread:

Attachments

• 3A810989-A797-40BA-AE73-C65234721768.jpeg
    3A810989-A797-40BA-AE73-C65234721768.jpeg
    121.4 KB · Views: 113

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Hood of one of my cars wouldn't work... I'd be worried about scratching or denting it.
Even if she was wearing microfiber lingerie and greased up using meguiars quick detailer it'd be nerve wracking...
nose had to get repainted anyway so it was all good lol. She wanted to do it IN the car and thats where i drew the line. Not ruining the sweet alcantara!

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
nose had to get repainted anyway so it was all good lol. She wanted to do it IN the car and thats where i drew the line. Not ruining the sweet alcantara!
That's why you buy a Lightning and get a Bed Rug ;)
How do you even have room in a mustang? Just taking my coat off is a struggle...

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
That's why you buy a Lightning and get a Bed Rug ;)
How do you even have room in a mustang? Just taking my coat off is a struggle...
she was only 5 feet tall so she would sit on me i guess lol. it would of been uncomfortable but doable.

Users who are viewing this thread