So my buddy bought a 95 Shinoda Boss Mustang....

Rotarded

Brap
Established Member
fuuuu.jpg

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

BB.com. Lulz. Classic.

xxfaceyourfear

Established Member
Unless it's the 94 boss concept car,

augusta-087.jpg

boss10.jpg

[855 horsepower, 790 lb.-ft., 0-60 in 1.9 seconds, 0-100 in 5.5 seconds, and the quarter-mile in 10.55 seconds @ 135.05 mph]

I wouldn't say it's anything out of the ordinary.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Nothing more than decals. I mean it might bring a little more to the right person but to the average mustang guy it would probably talk them out of buying it.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Nothing more than decals. I mean it might bring a little more to the right person but to the average mustang guy it would probably talk them out of buying it.

Agreed. Advertising the Shinoda roots as a selling point and reason to raise the price are only meant to take some unknowing sucker for extra money. Most people who do a little research would rather take a bone stock regular GT and dump the price difference into mods.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
If the car is clean and has 30K miles on it I would not say he got ripped off. If he paid 15 to 20 grand, then that's a different story. As long as he is happy, that is the most important thing.

I would agree with this statement...

Evil4Eye

Schizophrenic SVT Poster
Established Member
If the car is clean and has 30K miles on it I would not say he got ripped off. If he paid 15 to 20 grand, then that's a different story. As long as he is happy, that is the most important thing.

I'm sorry what? I was too busy watching your sig. :D Now that I've read your post I would have to agree. I talked my Bro-in law from getting a Boss back in the day. I want to say it was almost a 5k adder, but I'm not sure 'bout that. As far as specs just look up 95 GT specs and your done.

Unless it's the 94 boss concept car,

augusta-087.jpg

boss10.jpg

[855 horsepower, 790 lb.-ft., 0-60 in 1.9 seconds, 0-100 in 5.5 seconds, and the quarter-mile in 10.55 seconds @ 135.05 mph]

I wouldn't say it's anything out of the ordinary.

That's badass right there.^^^

Last edited:

Dimitri318

Established Member
Thanks for the input guys. He actually didnt buy the car yet he told me he did but is going to buy it Wednesday. The reason i started the thread was to talk him out of buying it but hes dead set on buying it so, to each his own. I'll get some pics as soon as i see the car and post em up.

Well you can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink. In this case, you can tell an idiot that he's going to do something stupid, but he's an idiot so he's going to do it anyway.....right?

Paying $10K for a 15 year-old GT is certifiably stupid.

Last edited:

mellor_21

Established Member
telling an idiot that they're an idiot for doing something is usually the best way to get them to do it..

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Agreed. Stand back and enjoy the entertainment when he starts talking about what a beast the car is, then politely fill him in on the facts.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Your buddy bought a clean SN-95 that happens to have Boss Shinoda stripes. Did he over pay for the car, maybe but how many low milage clean SN mustangs are out there. Did the Shoinda package add any value to he car, probley not, and probly won't if he ever sells the car again.

I have had the boss strips on my car for over 9 years now and get asked about it all the time, it stands out and looks good on the road. Would I pay to have my car as an "authinic" shoinda heck no, not worth it to me.

If you don't know who Larry Shionda is take a bit of time and look him up, cool histrory in the auto industry.

Jim

Seriously? Larry Shinoda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

His best stuff was done back in the day:

37_1.jpg

69boss302_3.jpg

I think he got what he paid for, but he's an idiot to go around bragging that the car's got balls. It's just a slow-ass sn-95 GT.
+1 :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread