So many cool old barn finds and projects

]UBC[ CCC

Established Member
very cool video Mr Larry.. Its hard to fathom how many great cars there are out there just rusting away in old barns & sheds.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
]UBC[ CCC;14278130 said:
very cool video Mr Larry.. Its hard to fathom how many great cars there are out there just rusting away in old barns & sheds.

For true! There's a 71 Cuda about a mile from my parents place just sitting on top of weeds. The owner's son started it and actually got the body to a pretty decent place and ready for paint, then just let it sit. I've made offers on it, but they don't want to sell.

jleews6

Established Member
My area is loaded with old cars just sitting. My phone has about 100 pins dropped on it where I have found cars. I know where there is 65 GTOs,63 Galaxies,Boss Mustangs and tons of other stuff. I always check back with people every 6 months or so because I have bought allot of cars over the years that were "not for sale".
I know where there is a white 69 Boss 429 that has been in a guys basement since 1971. He will not sell it. I also know where one of the 4 or 5 66 Shelby convertibles are. Its the blue one that Shelby gave to his wife. Its been sitting in a garage since 1973 and it sits with Grand National parts stacked on it so hi you can hardly see the car.:eek:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great link, Larry. I've Googled other barn find links before, and some of what you find makes you dizzy when you consider in some cases cars that would have fetched big money are left to weather away to nothing. And their history dies with them. It's great when a "find" is purchased and restored back to its former glory.

Users who are viewing this thread