So in attempt to sell my car...

hweb30

02 V6
Established Member
I get a call from a guy asking to come see it, we meet and he looks at it and decides to buy it. So come Monday and Tuesday he tries to find a loan for the car, unable to do so he decides to wait until december when he has all the cash together. But wait, it gets better. It is 9:39 am, im gathering things for my plane trip to dallas in a couple hours and you will never guess who calls me. Yup, same buyer we talked about earlier, he begins telling me how him and his girlfriend just broke up and he needs to go somewhere, and how all the cops near him, hate him. He then asks the question, "do you smoke." Not realizing what he was asking at the moment I say yes, assuming he was talking about tobacco. He then says he has some of the dankest shit and asks me to come pick him up, he lives about 30 minutes away. I politely decline of course but I thought everyone could use a nice good laugh this morning.

bam

Established Member
11509514.jpg

firebird1999us

Established Member
I get a call from a guy asking to come see it, we meet and he looks at it and decides to buy it. So come Monday and Tuesday he tries to find a loan for the car, unable to do so he decides to wait until december when he has all the cash together. But wait, it gets better. It is 9:39 am, im gathering things for my plane trip to dallas in a couple hours and you will never guess who calls me. Yup, same buyer we talked about earlier, he begins telling me how him and his girlfriend just broke up and he needs to go somewhere, and how all the cops near him, hate him. He then asks the question, "do you smoke." Not realizing what he was asking at the moment I say yes, assuming he was talking about tobacco. He then says he has some of the dankest shit and asks me to come pick him up, he lives about 30 minutes away. I politely decline of course but I thought everyone could use a nice good laugh this morning.

Don't hate bro:shrug:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

I thought he was hinting he needed a place to stay for awhile. :eek: Whatever you do, DO NOT sell your car to this guy. For any price! He will never let you alone. :lol1:

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
You should just sign the car over to him now. I'm sure he's good for the money.

Users who are viewing this thread