So, I walk out to my car this morning, and wouldn't you know it...

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
...some little :enter explicit word here: took one of my valve-stem caps.

:fm:

I went ahead and ordered some spin caps.

If there's one thing that REALLY annoys me is someone messing with my property.

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Oh no, not a 50 cent valve stem cap.....jk bro, that sucks, id be pissed if they did it to me too. I fi found out who did it i would shove the caps down their throat and see how funny they think it is.

Brantner

Established Member
hahahahahah reminds me of when I was little....

that does suck though, I am sorry, I can assure you it wasnt me :)

03DOHC

Established Member
I haven't had valve stem caps for a while. The kids keep stealing them. I replaced all four 3 times and just gave up. I can get the locking one's, but if the kids are bold enough to steal them over and over they are probably bold enough to key my car or some other evil thing.

CraneClan

Injun along at 140
Established Member
I bought a new pressure gauge a while back that came with 4 chrome (plastic) valve caps, so I put them on my L. Eh, why not, right? That night they were stolen.:rollseyes Jeezus, 4 phuckin freebee valve caps and the stupid son of a bitch is too damn cheap to buy his own! Just for the simple act of pissing around with my property, I would have broken all his fingers, had I caught him in the act.

Theft, whether it be 10 cents or $100,000 pisses me off!

rmgtc01

Established Member
You should just sit on your roof and wait for them ......................................with a Sniper Rifle...j/k :)

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
This is why I trained my Cobra to EAT PEOPLE when they get to close.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by AzureBlue03Mach1
Dan i have posted this like three times catch up lol
check this out please
http://www.ricks2k.com/products/spincaps.php

Originally posted by 03DOHC
I can get the locking one's, but if the kids are bold enough to steal them over and over they are probably bold enough to key my car or some other evil thing.

If I put the locking one's on they may get frustrated and cut the valve stems off, key my car, smash my window or god knows what else for spite. Besides catching them and putting my foot in their ass I don't know what else to do except leave them off.

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
if that's what it takes, yes, buy two! I never leave my baby outside. Had my cobra emblem in front stolen once while I was working. car has already been keyed (ex gfs apartment complex), and people pour all kinds of stuff on my car.. whether it be water, coffee, vinegar, or the most recent event, getting egged while driving at 45 mph (happens anywhere, anytime) Leaves a nice paint chip. Consider yourself lucky, cause some of us aren't.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
I lost my nice set of Cobra ones when I was parked at a wedding. The alarm didn't even slow the little buggers down. Now I have a cheapo set from Pep Boys and nobody messes with them.

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Originally posted by flyn high again
I lost my nice set of Cobra ones when I was parked at a wedding. The alarm didn't even slow the little buggers down. Now I have a cheapo set from Pep Boys and nobody messes with them.

Ahh good old Chi-town!:cryying: :cryying:

Users who are viewing this thread