So I got a hair transplant

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
because there is nothing wrong with being bald. and there are some def advantages

What are the advantages?

Well..._We're_Waiting.png

_Snake_

Established Member
don't own a brush, don't own a comb, don't have a shampoo bill, don't have a creme rinse bill, don't have a barber bill, and while I am in a relationship, women love a bald pate.

Truth. And also don’t have hair gel, mousse, or spray.

quad

Established Member
I'm lucky to still have all my hair and they are not gray yet either. Sounds like the OP got a great deal. Now can this transplanted hair be cut? Will it grow longer again? Curious how it will hold up over time.

musclefan21

Established Member
I'm lucky to still have all my hair and they are not gray yet either. Sounds like the OP got a great deal. Now can this transplanted hair be cut? Will it grow longer again? Curious how it will hold up over time.

It’s your own hair man. It’s just relocated. So it grows like it did at the back of your head.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
So glad I have good genetics. 43 years old and haven't lost any hair.

What's the difference between a hair transplant and hair plugs?

08mojo

Established Member
plugs are a group of hairs taken and transplanted as a group. Transplant is individual hairs that are moved one at a time. Plugs are the old way that were noticeable, transplant is the new way that is less noticeable (maybe not perceivable).

Cobra1997111

Established Member
I’ve also had this procedure, except had it completed in Atlanta. That was approx 6 years ago and still going strong.. This is new technology called FUE...not the doll plug crap. I completely get why you did it and I’m glad I did also. I guess I’m a little vain in my old age.. Hahaa

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
The old "strip" method was brutal... (Look it up on YouTube if you haven't seen it)
Even in the mid 2000s reading about it online and people who had it done it sounds like a method of torture... made me decide bald is perfectly fine... glad they are advancing.

Sent from my Note9

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I am very happy I did it and also very happy with my choice of clinic / doctor. So far so good. Obviously it will take a minimum 6-8 months before I see any results and 12 months for the full final results. Onto waiting game
by then you will have started losing other hair and have to do it all again. If you are losing your hair it will be a never ending and expensive battle to stay ahead of it

tistan

Established Member
by then you will have started losing other hair and have to do it all again. If you are losing your hair it will be a never ending and expensive battle to stay ahead of it
There is an easy solution to that. Just have a strip of hair down one side of your head implanted for a combover affect.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Crazy stuff man. Looks good so far congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread