So I got a hair transplant

08mojo

Established Member
Why accept it when they have clear, natural solutions to this dilemma? Don’t settle man.

I really don't have a great answer. However, going bald has been great for my health. I've always said (to myself): you can be fat and you can be bald, but you cannot be both at the same time. So, as my hair loss started a few years ago, I really started focusing on my overall health. I feel a lot better about myself today than I did 5+ years ago. As a result, the thinning hair doesn't really bother me.

After seeing your pics, we're in 2 different worlds. Your 'balding' head was a better head of hair than I've ever had--haha! I don't think there's a good enough doctor out there to help me.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
So many better ways to spend that money than putting a lower hairline on a head that already has plenty. I never tied my self esteem nor my manhood to my hairline. But you gotta do you

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Coiled03

Established Member
Honestly, I'd rather Bic it, than get a hair transplant, should it ever come to that.

Fortunately, I'm in my mid-40s and not yet balding. I hope I'm in the clear, at this point.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
OP how old are you?

Looks like you had a pretty good head of hair prior to the treatment?

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Nice! Can you tweet Lebron your Dr's info cause his sucks!

I need to look into the dental over there. Got a quote for a implant and root canal, it made me sick.

Was at the dentist a while back, they quoted this dude for getting some dental work. He said he was going to china for work and would have it done over there. It was only like $800 for the work out here but he said they would probably charge him 1/3 of that.

Users who are viewing this thread