So I did the thing

72SBC

Established Member
Sweet car man, big congrats!
I was never impressed with the first Vipers other than looks but at the end it was a great all around package!
Any mod plans?
-J

My buddy is a tuner and we are going to tinker with HPtuner, I’m debating on some AP exhaust. Nothing crazy though. I’m honestly torn in even doing that but, I can’t leave anything stock.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Notice the smooth flowing contours, the classic shapely design curves, the sleek aerodynamics, and ultimately the duel raised areas that exhibit a certain defined functional prowess...

Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 7.08.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 7.08.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 7.09.12 PM.png

Congrats!

72SBC

Established Member

72SBC

Established Member
They're just so incredible to look at. Dodge nailed the styling man. I never stop and look at a Corvette but always stop for a walk around when I come across a Viper.

That’s the thing. I don’t care if I get gapped by a mustang or corvette or whatever, that’s not why I’m getting it. It’s rolling art. As I get older I care less and less about being the fastest.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Notice the smooth flowing contours, the classic shapely design curves, the sleek aerodynamics, and ultimately the duel raised areas that exhibit a certain defined functional prowess...
View attachment 1624008
wtf, youre comparing small tits to a viper?
those must be jennifer aniston b cups (if that).

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
My buddy is a tuner and we are going to tinker with HPtuner, I’m debating on some AP exhaust. Nothing crazy though. I’m honestly torn in even doing that but, I can’t leave anything stock.
Makes sense, I have the same disease.
I don’t know much about the Viper mods, but I do know their exhausts don’t always sound great.
So if you can improve the exhaust and make it sound better, maybe free up the intake with some CF cold air intakes and a tune, go for it!
Last suggestion, tint those orange side marker lights!
-J

Users who are viewing this thread