DSCF1841.sized.jpg

a 4# pulley on a stock Eaton!
DSCF1922.sized.jpg

And now:
I'm now on 22 inch coddingtons
dscf7401_1024x768_765.jpg

and Works Powered
img00571_1024x768_110.jpg

60# injectors, lowered another 2.5 inches, removed the PC in the dash and replaced it with small Nav unit and an ipod, Slicks and skinnies, swapped Silver Bullet for Bassanni, GrillCraft grills, K40 2000 radar/lazer, clear fogs, hid's(again) oh and I upgraded my house, job and ex wife as well, haha

post up your before an afters!

Last edited:

Scarpino

Established Member
[/QUOTE] oh and I upgraded my house, job and ex wife as well, haha

post up your before an afters![/QUOTE] :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Man, you have spent some money on that baby..no wonder your wife left....:kaboom:

J/k
Your chit does look good though!

stangit00

Established Member
I went from silver trim everywhere:
l_5263a36366e4a1b356fea360d1f72baf.jpg

To Black Chrome trim and wheels and lowered:
camera048-1.jpg

Plus all the other crap I've spent money on that I don't have the patience to list!

Last edited:

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
I almost started a thread about this the other day... just to see the progression of other member's rides.

Shortly after I bought her in July 2005 (already had 2" shackles, CAI, Bassani cat-back, FTVB, Moroso tranny pan and Expy center console):
008_8.jpg

Basic bolt-ons (BA2400, C&L inlet elbow, SBTB, C&L upper plenum, phenolic spacer, e-fans, IC e-fans, JLP IC reservoir, oil separator, Metco idler, 6# lower):
P4070200.jpg

HD upper grille:
P3170193.jpg

Following the Whipple install:
WhippleB.jpg

Lower stance:
P4050335.jpg

Chrome 2003-2004 wheels:
ColorAdjustedPic.jpg

I need to get some current pics with the clear corners, OEM tails and OEM fuel door but I'm waiting until the J-Jents lower grille is installed.

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
Got the truck she was doing 13.4 in the 1/4 mile.
Today she does 11.5.

Way too many changes to post in these past two years.

Only sure fire change I can document is the wifes attitude, and shear amount of money lacking in the bank account, lol.

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Looking good guys. :thumbsup:

Here is mine 4 years ago right after I bought her new:
4# lower, FTVB, JLP forced air CAI, Tune, Idlers, Triple pillar pod and gauges, LFP long bars, C.E Drive shaft loop, Tinted windows and Florida line bed cover

.......................................................................................................................

3 Years ago added: Bassini exhaust, 4" JLP drop shackles, Grille mod, Billet scuff sills, Gaylords speedsturr bed cover, and bed rug.

........................................................................................................

2 Years ago added: Street Scenes Smooth steps, Roll pan, Mirrors, Harley grille, Rear end girdle, LED tail lights, Hotchkis TVS, KB 2.3, Wide band, Line lock.

........................................................................................................
Last year added: Whipple 2.3, Dynatech long tubes with mids, New JLP 54" bars, Chrome Bullitt wheels, Cervinis 3" cowl hood, Drilled and sloted rotors, JLP intercoller reservoir and Fluidine HE.

Last edited:

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
Some minor suspention work + ALOT of drivetrain work. Went from a 4# pulley and everything stock; to almost everything on the sig.
Before:
On very dirty engine shot
DSC05071.jpg

After:
13072008307.jpg

oh and the Brembo's
13072008313.jpg

Bluebolt

Hold my beer n watch this
Established Member
thread makes me wanna spend more money. Stop it guys.
just kiddin.
poor college kids can't afford all those goddies yet.

Back on topic. went from stock with magnaflow catback to no 4lb lower, jlp cai, silverbullet, bassani highflow mid, metco idler, hotchkis drop, QA1's in the rear, and had the stock wheels powder coated black. I'll post some pictures when i get some new ones with the hotchkis stuff on.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
i hate all of you that have gone kenne bell or whipple... cant wait till i can get one. awesome trucks guys il have to get a few pics of mine.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
I have a few I can share as well.

This is what it looked like when I brought it home 2#lower,2.8upper,cai,high flow mids. and magnaflow catback.
White00.jpg

I then had the 02 Wheels powdercoated Black and put on the 00 Red Tails. Added a 5# lower to help out the 2.8 upper. Also added Lakewood Bars and AEM wideband, EGR delete.
WhiteShadow4.gif

Next big change was swap to the Centerline Matrix 5 wheels, cross drilled and slotted R1 Concept Rotors and Pads. Red Top battery for the Stereo Upgrades,QA1 Shocks Front and Rear, and a Line Lock Kit.
59073.gif

I then Put on 01+ tail lights,clear corners,stealth bulbs,Fast Overlays, and had the Truck repainted.
PoolSide7.jpg

Next came the Power upgrades. KB2.3,JLP Plenum,Fuel Upgrades,Long Tubes,catless mids. bassani catback.
TwinScrewed.gif

Last thing I have done is New Black Carpet,Center console, Push Start Button, Painted Bunch of Interior Parts.

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
What? only 8 people modded thier trucks in the last few years?
I'm kinda saddened

psycholx

ALWAYS STANG, SOMETIMES L
Established Member
Before:
DSCF1841.sized.jpg

a 4# pulley on a stock Eaton!
DSCF1922.sized.jpg

And now:
I'm now on 22 inch coddingtons
dscf7401_1024x768_765.jpg

and Works Powered
img00571_1024x768_110.jpg

60# injectors, lowered another 2.5 inches, removed the PC in the dash and replaced it with small Nav unit and an ipod, Slicks and skinnies, swapped Silver Bullet for Bassanni, GrillCraft grills, K40 2000 radar/lazer, clear fogs, hid's(again) oh and I upgraded my house, job and ex wife as well, haha

post up your before an afters!

Az Erik, u still have those stock wheels? If so, wanna sell them? I am looking for a set of 99-00 wheels.
Sweet truck to!

Users who are viewing this thread