So Cal Tune Day 10/18

kaos

Established Member
I might go if my Dr. Gas xpipe gets installed this Saturday or just go to the autocross school that weekend that solo2.com is doing.

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Since we're speaking in the third person, Juan wants to know how much power Marwane made. Juan thinks a street tune is a good idea, and wishes he had the cash to shell out to do the same.

So, how much power?

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
John want's to know as well. HP vs Cash ratio, c'mon, you've taken the math classes, give us a cost benefit breakdown.

With a little work, you could become the Mod Devil
:D

stang99

All of us would also like to know if Marwane had their car tuned on a dyno with the new software so that they loaded a custom tune into their car. We are interested in the details since the Predator is so new that we have not had much feedback yet.
Also, we wish to know exactly how much power Marwane acheived since Marwane is talking about having said power.

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Let's talk about schizophrenia

shut up, he's trying to prove you're crazy!

Oh, let him talk.

John wants to know if Marwane will attempt to best Walkerz Razing on Sunday with his newfound power.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
John want's to know as well. HP vs Cash ratio, c'mon, you've taken the math classes, give us a cost benefit breakdown.

With a little work, you could become the Mod Devil
:D

James would like to say who the hell knows anything until we get to the track tomorrow and find out what is happening. James thinks that our Predator tunes are nice -- actually love the concept now and being just a little slow-witted James feared it before -- but since there is not a dyno involved, for all we know it is a nice tune period. James thinks that just a leetle more technology is the answer. There is now a low-end (low $$$)device that will log acceleration over time, and by using that in conjunction with the real-time A/F monitoring and the Predator, we can get some accurate sense for the power gains and losses, and the relative safely.
over and out, off to another full day of non-car stuff :nonono:
JW

Users who are viewing this thread