So all my for sale post moved

Redhoss

Established Member
I understand there are rules. But dang the links showed good yesterday admins.

Could u all maybe have shot me a message or point me in right direction, about my pics not working?

The links worked from my dropbox. Took an hour to post all my crap up...lol

Is there a better way?

Thank you for any help.
John

PS my title is spelled wrong and I do not know how to change it.. lol

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
You “IMG’s” took me no where but to a dead link. Sometimes I’ll actually copy and paste them. Yours went to a 401 not found in a separate tab.
If you read the rules, we don’t message you. Just post them directly to the site without using a host.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
AKA, just copy and paste in to the forum post itself, OP.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yep, easy peasy. No more having to host your photos. Just Copy and Paste.

Redhoss

Established Member
Thank you guys.
I guess when I made the post in the edit section it showed the linked pictures but did not work right.

Hey admin,
were my posted moved so I can copy and paste the text from them or will I have to type them up again?

May93

Established Member
I continue to have the same issue. Says I violated rule # 7 but I can’t reply to the message to get clarification on what rule # 7 is.

These rules are posted where? I’ve been searching. Oddly enough the Moderator I was messaging for help could have just as easily told me what I was doing wrong.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I continue to have the same issue. Says I violated rule # 7 but I can’t reply to the message to get clarification on what rule # 7 is.

These rules are posted where? I’ve been searching. Oddly enough the Moderator I was messaging for help could have just as easily told me what I was doing wrong.

Need a photo with your name on it with the item(s) you have for sale.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks all I needed. Without your link I still cannot find the rules though. Seems like that should be the first thing one sees.
EVERY sub-forum in The Market forum clearly has a sticky at the very top that says 'New Market Rules'. Very easy to find and read. Click on the one for the selling forum you want to post to and you can read the selling rules. Again, EVERY sub-forum in The Market has that sticky. Problem is a lot of people who post an ad in The Market choose not to read the rules. I'm not pointing the finger at you, just saying that a lot of people ignore that sticky, and it's there for a reason.

May93

Established Member
I got it and thanks. I’ve been a member for 6 years and very seldom sell anything.

May93

Established Member
EVERY sub-forum in The Market forum clearly has a sticky at the very top that says 'New Market Rules'. Very easy to find and read. Click on the one for the selling forum you want to post to and you can read the selling rules. Again, EVERY sub-forum in The Market has that sticky. Problem is a lot of people who post an ad in The Market choose not to read the rules. I'm not pointing the finger at you, just saying that a lot of people ignore that sticky, and it's there for a reason.

I’m working off my phone and still don’t see it. However I agree 100% with rules. I just didn’t know what it was I kept doing wrong. Thanks for the help.

Users who are viewing this thread