Snow Driving

1996mustangGt

Established Member
I was wondering if any of you guys have driven it in the snow? I have read good things about it in the snow but thought I would get a few more opinions or personal stories. I have been debating on buying one for the past year and a half. Almost leased one but got talked into leasing a ecoboost f150. Thanks!

Ablaze

Established Member
Actually would like to hear this as well. Been considering a new DD either between a Focus or Fiesta and the snow is a reality here. I wanted to throw on some Michelin AS/3s rather than just snow tires but equally curious to hear how well it runs.

Steve@Tasca

Put it on dedicated snow tires and it'll rock all winter, try it on the stock tires and you'll die.

Okay maybe dying is an exaggeration but it won't be fun.

All seasons are just OK for the most part, if you're an experienced winter driver a decent set of all seasons might do you just fine but real snow tires make these small front drive cars feel like AWD beasts.

-Steve

OutKast

SVT=Fast
Established Member
Im running 205/40 17 pirelli sotozeros, and the car has been great in the snow. The pirellis are great when there is no snow as well. I have about 7k on them and they should get me through next winter as well. I have driven them harder than i should have as well. If you can behave, they will probably give you 20k or more. I will say, this car is just always fun to drive.

Users who are viewing this thread