Sneek Peek

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
Few quick pics of the Race stars on the Mach. Ill get more this week/weekend. 17x4.5 with 185/55 and 15x10 with 275/60

P1030391.jpg

P1030393.gif

Last edited:

DarkMach1

Established Member
Looks great. Whats the weight of the fronts including the tire and do you need spacers?

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
Looks great. Whats the weight of the fronts including the tire and do you need spacers?

Dont know with tires but the front 17x4.5 rim is 16.6 and the 15x10 is also 16.6. no spacers on the front but the 15x10 was alittle of a pain to get to fit. Ended up having the caliper milled down about a 1/4 inch where the bango bolt goes in.

that looks awesome dude!!!......i may have to be a copycat now lol. :-D

:nono: JK man. As long as you stay in PC then were good. Cant have 2 AB Machs with the same wheels around.

sdg97232

Established Member
:nono: JK man. As long as you stay in PC then were good. Cant have 2 AB Machs with the same wheels around.

lool, i think im getting black 18" 03 cobra reps and losing the drag radials. im soooo over "ice skating" in the rain i love the hook but damn my car's scary on wet roads!

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
lool, i think im getting black 18" 03 cobra reps and losing the drag radials. im soooo over "ice skating" in the rain i love the hook but damn my car's scary on wet roads!

I started out goin for a black wheel and the plan was the powder coat these but i didnt have 300 to have them done this time. I try not to drive in the rain for that reason. Post some pics of the wheels when you get them. :beer:

clc44

Established Member
Hey it's coop(redlined)/ WNTAMACH1(M1R). Looks really good! Do you have a sound clip of your exhaust combo? Also is it regular magnaflows or the packs?

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
No clip. Yea just the reg magnaflows. About the only thing i have is a burnout clip but cant really hear anything.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8nsDpOk7aw"]YouTube - Mach 1 Eaton Swap Burnout[/nomedia]

clc44

Established Member
I hear the blower but nothing else lol.

I'm in between Magnapacks, SSS, Spintech or Borla if they go on sale.

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
haha. it was the other thing i had lol. The mangaflows are great i think. They are loud when you get on it but not to bad just driving. Borla is great to but cost alittle.

sdg97232

Established Member
I hear the blower but nothing else lol.

I'm in between Magnapacks, SSS, Spintech or Borla if they go on sale.

this is just my opinon but i wouldn't run a stright through exhaust like the sss or magnapacks with a o/r mid pipe. i have borla stings on my car now with a o/r h and it sounds mean at low rpm's but when i hit the gas it sounds like a 1/2 ton chevy pick up with glass packs. i had chamberd borlas on it before and it sounded wayyyyyyy better, imo if you keep the o/r x the spintechs would sound amazing!

a buddy of mine has a 96 cobra with mac long tubes, mac o/r h-pipe and dumped spintech prostreets and his car sounds :mj:.....at any rpm!!!!

Last edited:

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
What i have always went by was a OR H pipe with a cambered muffler and a OR X pipe with a stright through muffler. I had a OR H pipe with the mangaflows and i said the same thing, sounded like a Z71 mud truck with glasspacks. Now with the OR X pipe it sounds GREAT:beer:

clc44

Established Member
this is just my opinon but i wouldn't run a stright through exhaust like the sss or magnapacks with a o/r mid pipe. i have borla stings on my car now with a o/r h and it sounds mean at low rpm's but when i hit the gas it sounds like a 1/2 ton chevy pick up with glass packs. i had chamberd borlas on it before and it sounded wayyyyyyy better, imo if you keep the o/r x the spintechs would sound amazing!

a buddy of mine has a 96 cobra with mac long tubes, mac o/r h-pipe and dumped spintech prostreets and his car sounds :mj:.....at any rpm!!!!

I can't find tail pipes to match them. They only have part of the exhaust for our car. I will not get rid of the mid pipe. I've heard all them and most sound good. I've heard the super pro streets in person with aftermarket cams :D

What i have always went by was a OR H pipe with a cambered muffler and a OR X pipe with a stright through muffler. I had a OR H pipe with the mangaflows and i said the same thing, sounded like a Z71 mud truck with glasspacks. Now with the OR X pipe it sounds GREAT:beer:

But don't you have chambered muffs?

sdg97232

Established Member
What i have always went by was a OR H pipe with a cambered muffler and a OR X pipe with a stright through muffler. I had a OR H pipe with the mangaflows and i said the same thing, sounded like a Z71 mud truck with glasspacks. Now with the OR X pipe it sounds GREAT:beer:[/QUOTE

iv had both on my mach with the singers. my sister had a bassani o/r x off her old 03 gt she sold sittin in the garage so i bolted it on just to see. it still sounded mean as hell down low but the tone was a bit higher pitched, still hard on the throttle it was very raspy and poppy??? im to the point now i want to change the whole system, the only reason i havn't is i dont drive the mach that much and it dose sound SICK just cruzin lol.

Users who are viewing this thread