Sneaky Snake's On3 Turbo 03' Cobra build

Str8racn

:beer::pop: Looks incredible Jay. Glad you got it all done. Video was a nice teaser of the cars potential :pepper:

iggster

Established Member
very very nice build!!

How many lbs of boost you plan on running? I had an identical setup at 21lbs put down 742rwhp through a stick shift. swapped to an auto and put down 668.

66f9b363.jpg

quad

Established Member
Wow, very nice build and your car is really clean. I can't believe you did some of it in the apartment complex parking lot! That's probably the most impressive part! You must have good neighbors I would imagine lots of tools would get lost. Did you leave it in the parking lot overnight? How do you keep it so clean being out in the open?

Sneaky Snake

Established Member
very very nice build!!

How many lbs of boost you plan on running? I had an identical setup at 21lbs put down 742rwhp through a stick shift. swapped to an auto and put down 668.

66f9b363.jpg

Thanks man. Hopefully it makes more than that. It is a 76mm and motor is a big bore 5.0 with ported heads and 99-01' cobra cam's.
I plan on running about 14lbs on street/pump gas tune and 24lbs on race/110 tune. Hoping for 800 or so on the 110.

Sneaky Snake

Established Member
Wow, very nice build and your car is really clean. I can't believe you did some of it in the apartment complex parking lot! That's probably the most impressive part! You must have good neighbors I would imagine lots of tools would get lost. Did you leave it in the parking lot overnight? How do you keep it so clean being out in the open?
Thanks! Yeah, neighbors are pretty cool and no, did not leave it over night. Did k-member and engine in one day and did trans the next. Picked everything up each evening. It is NOT left in the open.:nono: I keep it in a garage, just did the install there to have more room to work around car.

Sneaky Snake

Established Member
Really nice build and nice pictures. Lookig forward to the final results.
Thanks man. Yours is pretty sweet too! I believe it was your car videos I watched on YouTube a few times. If so, I love that intake set up you have!

:beer:

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
Nice looking build :) Any #'s yet? Are you planning to daily this? Will be curious to see how you do with your coolant temps with the AC on in stop n go traffic for an extended amount of time.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Couple of questions. How did you do your wiring tuck and what kind of alternator is that? I'm looking at repainting my original.

Users who are viewing this thread