Sneakers - let's see em

Dimitri318

Established Member
Here's some of my collection. Just purchased my 100th pair this week.

I’m gonna need some info on the 4th pic shoe on the right, and the glow in the dark ones please sir lol, I’m an adidas junkie and those are badass bro.

9A5DF981-2D28-4E76-B726-6BBF49AD1C43.jpeg

colin450

Established Member
MSRP is $220.

Wifey wants a pair.

Down for 2 pairs when adidas emails out the link 9/21.

https://www.adidas.com/us/yeezy

Careful trying to buy 2 pairs. I know in the past you've been limited to just 1 pair but if you do 2 transactions with the same name/address Adidas will cancel your order. Could be different with this release considering the size, not sure. If you signed up for early access on the Adidas app/website or on Yeezy Supply you should be able to buy today.

I’m gonna need some info on the 4th pic shoe on the right, and the glow in the dark ones please sir lol, I’m an adidas junkie and those are badass bro.

View attachment 1516772

Pretty sure those are NMD R1 "Static Rainbow"

Electrokid

Established Member
Nice! I was super close on getting the waverunners, they were in my cart and everything but my debit card wasn't updated on Apple Pay. I was sitting on my motorcycle in a parking garage trying to do everything I just gave up haha.
I'm going for all three acronym prestos and both Jordan 1s. If I get them all I'm going to be f**ked but I highly doubt that's going to happen. Which Jordan 1 are you liking more? The green or purple? I'm liking the purple ones.

I like the green more because IMO it's more wearable, but the purples are awesome, and more limited. I would love the Volt Acronyms, but I just can't get over the fact that they're still a Presto.

View attachment 1516772

Those are called the "No Signal" NMD. Supposed to represent old tube TVs when they lost signal. They're super cool in person with the amount of colour they've got

The glow in the dark ones are the Sneakerboy/Wish collab pureboosts. They're inspired by the jellyfish off the coast of Australia where Sneakerboy is located. They glow super bright in the dark. They're a fun party shoe.

coremaster21

Established Member
I like the green more because IMO it's more wearable, but the purples are awesome, and more limited. I would love the Volt Acronyms, but I just can't get over the fact that they're still a Presto.
I went for all three prestos this morning and got 2 out of the three. Unfortunately, I didn't get the volt but I got the Cool Grey and the white with green/yellow whatever it is.

coremaster21

Established Member
I still owe you guys pictures of my shoe collection but I’ve been slacking lately so I apologize. I will take some and upload them eventually.
I did customize a Jordan 1 which I have some pictures of. It was a lot harder than I anticipated and didn’t really know what I was doing but it was a learning experience.
IMG_0716.jpg
IMG_0717.jpg

As you can see they are not perfect but it was fun. It’s funny because once you start you can’t stop so the more I proceeded the worse the shoe got lol but I’m still happy with the outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread