Sneakers - let's see em

Roush9703

Established Member
IMG_0271.jpg

Favorites are Jordan 11 OG legends blue, OG space jams and retro 72-10’s. Most comfortable by far are the NMD’s or anything with boost for that matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colin450

Established Member
I wondered that also when I saw the doormat. Google is your friend.

Yeezy is Kayne West nickname. Also Adidas shoe line in collaboration with Kayne West. Since I was born before the moon landing, this may not be 100% accurate but I am old so I don’t care.

This is correct.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Adower

Established Member
I should have tons of shoes but I can’t get into them. My buddy works at new balance and gets 60% off. He always tries to get me to start a collection.

Stanger00

Established Member
I'm ready to get my collection going. I'm not really into sneakers from the 90's era even though I'm a xennial but I will give those addidas a look for comfort. I have a sit down and standup desk.

Got a promotion to desk job just before my son was born in March of this year, after being a mechanic since I was 18. I'm 34 now. My raise is covering a second house mortgage and my sons daycare that's staring next month.

Still just going to rep my vans collection because they're cheap and I still have to deal with greasy floors from time to time.

I really want to get my feet in a pair of red wing heritage boots but I feel like those were ruined by those man-bun types.

colin450

Established Member
I'm ready to get my collection going. I'm not really into sneakers from the 90's era even though I'm a xennial but I will give those addidas a look for comfort. I have a sit down and standup desk.

Got a promotion to desk job just before my son was born in March of this year, after being a mechanic since I was 18. I'm 34 now. My raise is covering a second house mortgage and my sons daycare that's staring next month.

Still just going to rep my vans collection because they're cheap and I still have to deal with greasy floors from time to time.

I really want to get my feet in a pair of red wing heritage boots but I feel like those were ruined by those man-bun types.

Vans is a hot hot hot brand right now in the sneaker world right now so you already have a head start. Just buy whatever you like.

It's more coincidence most my shoes are adidas, I just don't love much of what the other brands offer. I might be after a pair of Air Max 270 and/or 97 soon though.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Brutal Metal

Established Member
I should have tons of shoes but I can’t get into them. My buddy works at new balance and gets 60% off. He always tries to get me to start a collection.
NB have lots of very cool running and all terrain examples, I bet people don't even realize how many they actually make. I have some nice pairs and plan on getting more...

Zemedici

Established Member
Here’s some of mine, just put them into the boxes so didn’t want to dig them out. Making custom labels with pictures of each shoe atm.

Yeezys, custom air maxes (NikeID), adidas EQT / NMD / Boost, etc.

Got more Adidas in the mail

IMG_1301.jpg
IMG_1302.jpg
IMG_1299.jpg
IMG_1304.jpg
IMG_1306.jpg
IMG_1303.jpg
IMG_1307.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread