Snapped a few iPhone shots of NEAR finished product. Turbo Terminator Inside

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
I would love to buy that car but I am neck deep in my own TT project with 61mm NRE turbos on a 2v I wouldn’t get the money out of it to make it worthwhile to buy yours

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

red351wcobra

Established Member
Well done sir, Well done!!
Everything about your car flows perfectly. After seeing your car, I ordered the Trackspec Louvers, and Competition hood vents for my Terminator.

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Well done sir, Well done!!
Everything about your car flows perfectly. After seeing your car, I ordered the Trackspec Louvers, and Competition hood vents for my Terminator.
Hopefully you didn’t pay full price! We have a group buy thread in the terminator section

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Unfortunately I did, I ordered mine the day I red your post. Oh well you win some, and you loose some. But good this is I will install them this weekend.
Bummer man sorry. You’ll be happy with them though

As for the car...it’s officially (and hesitantly) listed in the terminator for sale/trade section. Someone get me that notch so I can start another build!! :)

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
I live 5 min from NPD in Michigan. They are 94-95 cobra black mats. They match perfect with the black carpet conversion but they’d look a little off with the factory charcoal imo

NPD now has them in charcoal. :) Helps to have worked there for a decade in the past :)
7158a3073b7f5f9d020d9d0697dadaa9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread