Snapped a few iPhone shots of NEAR finished product. Turbo Terminator Inside

Rare40th

Established Member
Don't see it too often but I really feel the look of R's on a Terminator is just about perfect. Love the details in the car both inside and out. Very Nicely done!

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
Gorgeous! Makes me miss my Cobra! One of the cleanest here, the all grey, black trim, and pop-of-color cam covers theme is amazing. Took me a minute to realize the interior looked so clean because of the all-black swap.

Since I bought my E63, I have a new appreciation for grey cars with grey rims. Perfect.

coposrv

Established Member
I love the Cobra r wheels. Clean set up

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

BYEPOLR

Established Member
My reasoning behind going with the R wheels was the fact that they are period correct and authentic Ford. I wouldn’t have put reps on the car even though I knew I was having them Powdercoated. IMO it’s the stance and the 1/2” spacer our back with the 305’s along with the understated satin finish that makes them work so well.

As far as driving the car....it’s an absolute blast. Lidio tuned it beautifully. It starts, runs and drives like a stock car but it’s ummmm quick in boost :)

BYEPOLR

Established Member
I’m feeling froggy. Anyone with a upper echelon fox want an upper echelon terminator? I’ve got a fever and the only prescription...is more notch.
IMG_6344.jpg

97svt/01saleen

Established Member
I’m feeling froggy. Anyone with a upper echelon fox want an upper echelon terminator? I’ve got a fever and the only prescription...is more notch.
View attachment 1573238

very tempting????
"Disagree with anyone who says that car isn't worth $20k in today's market. In fact I see an argument for that being a steal

btw that statement is with the caveat that the car is as clean and well sorted as it appears to be based on the pics and description. I'd be curious to see/drive it for sure." Here is your quote on the car in the WTB Notch thread, it was a craigslist ad of a DSG Coupe in Phoenix, not sure if you remember it, but I actually bought that car.

BYEPOLR

Established Member
very tempting????
"Disagree with anyone who says that car isn't worth $20k in today's market. In fact I see an argument for that being a steal

btw that statement is with the caveat that the car is as clean and well sorted as it appears to be based on the pics and description. I'd be curious to see/drive it for sure." Here is your quote on the car in the WTB Notch thread, it was a craigslist ad of a DSG Coupe in Phoenix, not sure if you remember it, but I actually bought that car.
I definitely recall. I like that car

Ford>Chevy

Established Member
The hood vents and the powdercoated parts are my favorite part of the build OP. Very nicely done. That dark tint makes the DSG really pop.

BYEPOLR

Established Member
The hood vents and the powdercoated parts are my favorite part of the build OP. Very nicely done. That dark tint makes the DSG really pop.
thank you sir....just had the windows done a week or so ago. Lightly tinted windshield ads to the sinister appearance IMO

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Turned out beautifully man. Love it!
Congrats on getting straightened out with Lidio too, he’s the best around.
Hope to get together on a cruise soon.
1100rwhp going up at Lids shop soon :)
-J

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Turned out beautifully man. Love it!
Congrats on getting straightened out with Lidio too, he’s the best around.
Hope to get together on a cruise soon.
1100rwhp going up at Lids shop soon :)
-J
Let me know when you unleash that monster. I’d love to make the trip over there to see it.

aaronj

Established Member
Would have to be a pretty insane fox to make me trade this, but i get it, the build is half the fun.

Users who are viewing this thread