SN-95 vs SN-95 *video*

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
Shifty Powers and I faced off again last night and the results were the same as last time with the Death Eater on top. It's a good representation of what even mild 3.73's will do to wake one of these cars up.

Both of us have over 100,000 miles, full exhausts, intakes, and other little stuff, but the reason I pull away when I'm not missing third is the 3.73's plain and simple.

The first pull was the cleanest one with neither of us missing a gear, on the second pull I missed third real bad as you can see by the shift light blasting me in the face twice, then on the third pull Shifty bounced off the fuel cut at the top of second.

Other than the high RPM burnout of my car, all audible engine noise is from Shifty's Cobra which has a SLP catted X pipe and SLP Loud Mouth 2 cat back.

I sorta half assed this video in about an hour last night but it's still pretty decent.

Right click and save target as since I don't think it will stream...
Small version http://www.njaoc.net/media/Karz/Videos/DeathEaterShiftymobileLQ.mov

Large version http://www.njaoc.net/media/Karz/Videos/DeathEaterShiftymobileHQ.mov

There will be many more videos like this to come, I forget how much I love making these until I'm sitting here editing grinning ear to ear. I sorta got burned out doing this so much back in college, now that I've had a break for a while, I really enjoy it again. If anyone in or around Jersey wants me to film and edit a killer video of their Cobra, let me know :)

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
I was actually the one that completely missed third... all the times Shifty missed gears I edited out for him :) :) :) :)

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
Love to see it, but it won't play for some reason. I'm not at home though, so it may be a problem with their computer.

Users who are viewing this thread