Smokin' Stingers w/ FX

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
I was unable to access? All I got was a "Quick Time" icon and it was torn. Does that mean incomplete?

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Not working for me either. Please fix this thing, I love hearing stingers!

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
What's not working? It's been downloaded close to 100 times already... Are you guys streaming it or downloading it? I would sugguest right-click save-as and then try it. Also, it should be run with Media Player not Quicktime.

If that doesn't work let me know and I'll repost it in a different format.

Can't imagine it's been dl 100 times and only 3 responses of failure if it wasn't working.

Let me know.

Last edited:

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
just to let you know...just because its been downloaded doesnt mean its working....i just tried right clicking and saving as and it downloaded just fine but its not working....it said codec error on the media player:??:

blk96SVT

Established Member
I saw it, the quality wasnt that great though. I like how the whole car moves when you rev it! Can kinda hear the blower also.

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
Worked fine for me and even though I could go to the garage and listen to mine,it's always nice to hear another Cobra with them on,especially one from my home state.

03DOHC

Established Member
You guys that can't see it may need some updated codecs or the newest WMP. I saw it no problem.

DSCobra01

Established Member
Go here for the codecs...

http://divxstation.com/softwareCat.asp?swtId=2

I was able to download the video but I couldn't see it either without the necessary MPEG2 codecs. I clicked on "Elecard MPEG2 Video Decoder," unzipped the installer and installed it and it worked fine. Good luck :)

P.S. Great video, I can't wait until my Stingers get here on Monday!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread