Smoked rear lights pic and launch control video.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Had my 3 brake lights smoked and the 2 rear side markers. I'm usually not into smoked lights but I wanted to try it. It was the only way I could keep the side stickers lol.

Boss302Tinted-1.jpg

Also, got my TracKey installed this morning and wanted to try out launch control. This was only my 2nd attempt. First attempt resulted in long black marks.

[youtube_browser]mVy377i1-X8&hd=1[/youtube_browser]

5 DOT 0

Established Member
Looks good. How/what did you use to smoke the rear lights?

I still haven't tried launch control and will have to give it a go soon. What RPM did you set it at?

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Thanks, guys!

I had a real painter paint them. I have learned in the past that I cannot paint things and make them look good! He charged me $45 and had them done in a day. They are very glossy and I am very happy with the work.

Launch control was set at 2,500. I cant believe Ford tells us to dump the clutch at 5,000 rpm's! Gotta love that.

BADBOSS

Established Member
Tint looks awesome. Do you know what kind of paint (exactly) he used. I am going to have my paint guy do the same!

cobra1718

Established Member
I have thought about doing this but just trying the overlays in case I dont like them or if I have problems with the law here in NC. Couple months ago had to talk my way out of a 20% window tint,

Users who are viewing this thread