Smart phone owners, locate E85 easily!

dlaude

Established Member
I know there are a bunch of ways to find E85 now, with technology and all. I have a couple websites stored on my iphone to help me, but some aren't too up to date and others need flash to work (damn you Apple! haha). I was checking around some apps in the app store, and I got one that seems to be VERY updated! I checked a few areas around me that I knew that had E85 and it had them and then a bunch more I didn't even know carried E85! It's called "Flex-Fuel" and is free on the iphone! It's got decent ratings, supposedly it crashes every so often (hasn't on me yet), but it's got much better ratings than some other ones that aren't even free (don't waste your time on E85 Fuelfinder). Just wanted to give the heads up!

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
Well I downloaded it and nothing.... I hit search by city, it takes me to that city on the map but never shows any stations!!

dlaude

Established Member
You got to give it a second to load, it works for me.

I downloaded DriveAlternatives also just to compare the two. I was in Peoria earlier, and DriveAlternatives wasn't loading any for me, but Flex-Fuel worked properly. Checking now (back in Chicago suburbs) and both apps are loading properly. Must've been spotty service or something. Either way, I'm going to keep both! If I ever notice differences I'll update here...if it's still conversation haha.

runsonboost

Established Member
there is a few for the Droid phones as well. i downloaded flex fuel station finder and it worked well in Indianapolis. just search the droid market for flex fuel finder and a few different apps come up, the FFSF was free.

Users who are viewing this thread