small fun times w/ Farrari F430 spider and Suzuki GSX-R

DSS

Established Member
small fun times w/ Ferrari F430 spider and Suzuki GSX-R

saturday morning i went out to hang out with bunch car buddies and checked out this big " Cars & Caffeine " hosted by club auto sports with my C5Z06

heres some pictures

pictures dont do this meet justice it was about 150-200 cars

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.600394073323494.1073741827.277414368954801&type=1

about 20 lambos, 15 Ferraris, couple of mclarens, lots of other exotics, and all types of badass cars

after few hours the meet started to die down and everyone started leaving, lots of nice sounding cars

on the way to my buddies house i spot this very nice looking and loud Ferrari F430 spider, i was about to make a right on top the freeway on ramp, the Ferrari owner decided to throw a few revs, and his passenger gave me a thumbs up and gave me a hand gestures to follow them, traffic was a lil heavy on this 3 lane road, i didnt want to open up the cars its too damn dangerous, we traveled a bit and finally the traffic died down in front of us and had nice 4 lane road, we did about 40-45mph roll im in 2nd, honked it off to 3, i got real sideways ( spun badly ) (345/30/18 BFG Drag Radials) , pedaled my car almost thru the whole 2nd gear, he gained about 1.1.5 car lengths difference between my front bumper, banged 3rd gear (hook city) then i reeled him in very fast, top of my 3rd i was about few car lengths and pulling away very fast, i shut down about 100mph, we caught up with traffic again had small chat, complimented on each other cars, and driver asked to follow him on the freeway, got on the freeway, traffic was very heavy, we are side by side then boom this loud black Suzuki GSX-R could be 600 or 750, started to tailgate both of us, after traveling about 2 miles on the freeway with no sign of traffic clearing up and GSX-R still tail gating, Ferrari folks gave thumbs up and threw the Vs and i did the same he took the exit, i traveled another few miles

GSX still kept tailgating me, making all kinda nice noise, he finally got next to me, and he gaves me the thumbs up, i did the same, and i gave him hand gestures to follow me to another freeway, it was nice very light traffic, i dropped a few gears to 3rd at 65mph about 4200rpm 3 honks we are off, he reacted to my 3rd honk well, then i start to pull right away, bang 4th gear and shut down about 125-130ish he was about 4-5 cars lengths behind i could see him in my rear view mirror, i slow down right away to do another pull, but he didnt want pull next to me, and just rode behind me, caught up some traffic again both speed up to pass some random cars, empty again i slowed down to 65mph dropped down to 3rd gear, he got next to me, and gave me the thumbs up and the V changed lane then pulls off to the next exit

he gave me the peace sign again when before he took the exit off ramp, i did the same

no nitrous was used on these pulls

i never do random race, but its not often you get to play with a badass looking loud Ferrari, since my adrenaline was pumping already i decided to play with the loud GSX-R too

Last edited:

DSS

Established Member
and heres my vette

badassvette_zps06eed918.jpg

DSS

Established Member
not much really,

just cam n supporting mods, basic stuff and spray ;-)

id give out full details but i have few unfinished business with members here

DSS

Established Member
Awesome looking vette man.

thanks man much appreciated, tho im not a fan of these headlights, and working to get the factory pop ones back with projectors on them

That is sweet looking vette. And a nice subi in your sig. Black is the best color

thanks, black is the only way to go, when a black car is clean its unmatched by any other color

got vids of this vette, trynna talk my uncle into one when he sells his 90 zr-1

i dont have much vids but heres some sound clip

idling @ 1050-1100rpm

camera couldnt really pick up the sound well

[youtube_browser]5QnNeKDotT8[/youtube_browser]

badass vette, good kill

thanks man

its not often you get to play with a badass Ferrari

Last edited:

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Such a sexy Vette. Care to PM me the mods? Really torn between a C5Z and a 2013 5.0 when my 2v is paid off, I need a better platform to mod and more reliable.

DSS

Established Member
Such a sexy Vette. Care to PM me the mods? Really torn between a C5Z and a 2013 5.0 when my 2v is paid off, I need a better platform to mod and more reliable.

thanks bro, but sorry i cant give anyone more details on my set up

you will love the C5Z more than the 2013 5.0

not to sound cocky but

evenho the chassis is old, theres never a time when someone ask how much i got the vette for, i always reply with " take a guess " 95% reply with " 80 to 90k " haha

its loved by young, old, women, men or any race,

the body line of the c5z looks like batmans car, boreder line supercar look hahah

just lower the car and some nice fitting rims, ride shotgun and see how much necks you break haha

but 2013 5.0 is good car too, totally different cars

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
ahahaha good kill brotha.. Yea people asking for his Mods.. I'm suprised I even know as much as I do on his setup.. You want to talk about real organized street stuff. He's the guy lol.

DSS

Established Member
thanks Chris, wreckless but couldnt resist its a damn Ferrari haha

theres prolly only 2-3 people that know exactly what i have on my car, not even my good friend/tuner knows the full mod list lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread