Slightly Used OBX Cat-Back "Silver Bullet Knockoff"

svtpops

Established Member
Since you have run both which one do you consider to be the quieter of the 2. I'm running a poor man's cat-back with a 14" MagnaFlow and I tired of lod...........

Black99L

SVT FAN!
Established Member
Hey I know I missed the sale but could you (or someone) provide a review on the OBX exhaust?

I need something ASAP & noticed its quite a bit cheaper then the Silver Bullet but is it worth it?

Thanks

1998Cobra

Established Member
Hey I know I missed the sale but could you (or someone) provide a review on the OBX exhaust?

I need something ASAP & noticed its quite a bit cheaper then the Silver Bullet but is it worth it?

Thanks

Worth every penny if you ask me. It sounds awesomeeee. Totally wakes the truck up from stock, its stainless steel, and the exhaust shop I had put mine on said everything lined up and bolted right up first shot. I love it. I would def reccomend you go that route, you could get two OBX catbacks for the price of the Silver Bullet so its def worth it.

Black99L

SVT FAN!
Established Member
Worth every penny if you ask me. It sounds awesomeeee. Totally wakes the truck up from stock, its stainless steel, and the exhaust shop I had put mine on said everything lined up and bolted right up first shot. I love it. I would def reccomend you go that route, you could get two OBX catbacks for the price of the Silver Bullet so its def worth it.

Thanks so much!

How about cab drone? Not too bad?

Black99L

SVT FAN!
Established Member
Its got a bit, not much, nothing I cant deal with or easily have a conversation over and I drive the truck everyday :beer:

Okay cool. Just found this video & it does sound sweet.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwIuUZL2a5M"]YouTube - OBX-R Catback Ford Lightning Exhaust[/nomedia]

Think im about to place my order :)

Users who are viewing this thread