Slew of S197 Performance Parts-pic warning- Virginia

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
Looking for 800.00 for the front and backs which come together. Their practically new never used. Bought them for my 04 but realized they just weren't fitting as well as I wanted so I'm going back to some custom 2004 seats.

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
Just added cpr rails to the ad.
I will consider direct trades for the CPR rails for a set of CPR return style rails for a 2004 cobra.

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
I added some additional clarification language for the 3V cylinder heads underneath the pictures. I had several emails of individuals confusing the cheaper CNC ported 3V heads with the highly more expensive High-Flow CNC heads.

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
I honestly do know. I haven't had much wrench time with the 2012 so I do not know if the setup would work. I know it works 05-10. I did have a person with a 2011 email said they would work but he backed out of the sale. So I'm "assuming" it would. But don't hold me to that.

onescruluse

Established Member
Bottom dollar on the wheels? Interested in a bnib drag setup? 17x 4.5 fronts, 15x10 rears, Darkstars. And cash on my end.

Last edited:

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
There brand new and I spent over $4,000 on them so I may be whiling to do $3500.00

At this time I'm only looking for various performance parts for the 03-04 cobra which I have listed in another thread. Maybe trade for a complete Whipple or KB setup but otherwise just looking for cash to fund other initiatives.

FaYgOkRiS

SVT BOSS 570
Established Member
With the agent forty seven heads is there a way to shut them or are they permantetly opened for air flow? Also wanting to know your price on heads as well.

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
No their is no "permanent" door or cover to close them. Though some good getto guerrilla tape does just fine. Based other sellers of the heads I've had a pending offer for 2500+shipping and paypal fees.

Users who are viewing this thread